Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

i thought we were suppose to be done with all that pming shit.

We were, but apparently people don't like to listen.

From here on out, every time someone asks to be pm'd a picture (or someone says "I'll pm you"), I'm deleting the post and the picture everyone wants to have sent to them. If you don't want to post the picture publicly, then don't post about it at all. Got it? Good.

I hate to be so strict about this, but this is a thread where you post the fullsize pictures from Paramore graphics because people can't find them (and let them know when these graphics contain personal pics that can't be shared here). It's not a place for you to trade rare/personal Paramore pictures by PM. Go do that on one of the millions of Fullsize Paramore communities, not here.

i'm not saying this to be sarcastic/mean but i seriously think people on here dont understand english. you know?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been a member and/or mod at several other forums where the same thing happens, but sometimes I wonder if it's a combination of not understanding and not wanting to understand, if you know what I mean.

I can't think of any way to explain it in any simpler terms though. :(

Gilbert, this was all I could find of that picture. It's from the August 2007 issue of Alternative Press. I know I've seen the full picture somewhere, but I can't find it. Maybe someone else has it?

http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=407

Gilbert, this was all I could find of that picture. It's from the August 2007 issue of Alternative Press. I know I've seen the full picture somewhere, but I can't find it. Maybe someone else has it?

http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=407

Well that's nice anyways! thanks! looking forward to the real one too:P