Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Thank you all that made it pretty clear that the girl on the picture is not Hayley. In don't understand why people keep saying that. Anyway... Here's the girl. Awesome! She must be pretty happy to read this.

I mean, people actually think she is Hayley. I would die if someone ever say that to me. I would be so proud of myself. :rotfl:

Thank you all that made it pretty clear that the girl on the picture is not Hayley. In don't understand why people keep saying that. Anyway... Here's the girl. Awesome! She must be pretty happy to read this.

I mean, people actually think she is Hayley. I would die if someone ever say that to me. I would be so proud of myself. :rotfl:

Thank you for clarifying that, haha. It's actually kinda annoying when like 10 people keep saying "thats not hayley". yeah, we realize that. Someone took that photo from my flickr site awhile back and started posting it on paramore sites. I defiantly do NOT think I look like hayley. sorry about that.

Thank you for clarifying that, haha. It's actually kinda annoying when like 10 people keep saying "thats not hayley". yeah, we realize that. Someone took that photo from my flickr site awhile back and started posting it on paramore sites. I defiantly do NOT think I look like hayley. sorry about that.

well it's not your fault.

when people see someone with red/orange hair,they think she is Hayley.

but there's lots of people who has red hair :rotfl:

I can totally undestand that all it got you pretty annoyed. And I'm REALLY sorry about that cause, actually, I started with that doubt thing. And I don't thing you have to say it. haha Sorry again!

The 1st and the 3rd are screencaps from BNE dvd, and the 2nd is a screencap from the interview made in Germany:

http://video.my-artist.net/services/player/bcpid33411647001?bctid=37994910001

http://video.my-artist.net/services/player/bcpid33411647001?bctid=37994390001

Thank you, dear!