Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

^Nah, I've seen a few other photos from that shoot where her shirt looks like it's see-through. I think it's just the shirt. The coloring on the photo certainly doesn't help though.

I love this photoshoot, and Hayley looks beautiful in that photo. I'd love it if we could see more from it. :)

^Nah, I've seen a few other photos from that shoot where her shirt looks like it's see-through. I think it's just the shirt. The coloring on the photo certainly doesn't help though.

I love this photoshoot, and Hayley looks beautiful in that photo. I'd love it if we could see more from it. :)

I realize her shirt is see through in certain parts, someone lightened that picture at least so you can see more clearly. The shirt is darker and not as see through.

2f0aero.jpgdypt0w.jpg

Someone lightened the photo, undoubtedly so that you could see her tits better. Not that I'm complaining, she has a nice set, but still.

No, there's another one too that I can't seem to find at the moment that I've seen a lot in the past and wondered, "Is her shirt see through??" (Anybody else know which one I'm talking about? Sure this one's shaded a different color, but it's already a see through shirt. On the NME cover, you can see her belly button right through the shirt. lol

No, there's another one too that I can't seem to find at the moment that I've seen a lot in the past and wondered, "Is her shirt see through??" (Anybody else know which one I'm talking about? Sure this one's shaded a different color, but it's already a see through shirt. On the NME cover, you can see her belly button right through the shirt. lol

Yup, you can see her belly button through the shirt, the cover is on my wall :)

See, that's what I'm talking about though. Like I said, I realize the shirt is see through in some parts, but it's darker. It's not as see through as that original picture posted here. Because the shirt is darker, you can't see through it as well. It's still see through, but not a sheer as that photo makes it seem, someone altered the photo making it easier to see what's under the shirt. Why? your guess is as good as mine, I have my theory which I already posted above.

that letter infuriated me.

Don't let yourself be upset by some music elitist. I would bet he's never listened to more than 1 or two songs from Paramore in passing and is one of those who dismisses bands simply because he feels it's not "cool" to like that band. People like that miss out on a lot of great bands because of that attitude. If I had his attitude, I wouldn't be listening to Paramore either as my favorite type of music is heavy metal groups like Metallica, Iron Maiden, In Flames etc. Thankfully I realized a long time ago that good music is good music no matter what the genre, so I am open minded enough to give bands that play a different style of music a listen and because of that I don't miss out on great bands like Paramore.

Don't let yourself be upset by some music elitist. I would bet he's never listened to more than 1 or two songs from Paramore in passing and is one of those who dismisses bands simply because he feels it's not "cool" to like that band. People like that miss out on a lot of great bands because of that attitude. If I had his attitude, I wouldn't be listening to Paramore either as my favorite type of music is heavy metal groups like Metallica, Iron Maiden, In Flames etc. Thankfully I realized a long time ago that good music is good music no matter what the genre, so I am open minded enough to give bands that play a different style of music a listen and because of that I don't miss out on great bands like Paramore.

It's not just the letter, it's just shallow-minded people in the world. Paramore get far too much hate, which they just don't deserve. Yeah, he probably has only listened to 1 or 2 songs, the people who criticize music usually judge on what they first hear. I agree, they'll miss out on great bands. People in my school do that constantly. I probably wouldn't be listening to Paramore either :\ I've switched from genre to genre year after year, but now I just listen to all times, before I listened to artists like Rihanna. I totally agree that good music is just good music :)

I wish we had more of these photos from the European promo tour Hayley, Taylor, and Jeremy did last spring:

1z1d54p.jpg

This picture is awesome!

It's not just the letter, it's just shallow-minded people in the world. Paramore get far too much hate, which they just don't deserve.

Yep.. it's pretty sad how ignorant people are about them.

My brother never stops hating on them and it REALLY bothers me, because I never say anything about his favorite music.

If you don't like the music, keep it at that. No need to continue on about things that are irrelevant.

Yep.. it's pretty sad how ignorant people are about them.

My brother never stops hating on them and it REALLY bothers me, because I never say anything about his favorite music.

If you don't like the music, keep it at that. No need to continue on about things that are irrelevant.

This is all true. If people hate a band, they shouldn't feel the need to comment about them and annoy the fans.

Chriss, I think it's an interview with just Hayley and Josh, I think.

You have no idea how much my boyfriend and friends make fun of me for liking paramore. Most of the time i just deal with it but then other times it's way too much and I wish they'd stop.

I've never seen that picture! I love it!

And I have no idea where that GIF is from. Never seen it. It's cute though!

People who make fun of music they don't like are losers. Everybody likes different music, hence why there is so much music out there. I'm a huge pop fan, and when I say pop, I mean Britney Spears, 'N Sync, A*Teens and all that stuff. I used to keep quiet about it because people would give me a hard time, but I would say probably when I was around 20, I finally realized, "I love this music. I love the way it sounds and the way it makes me feel when I hear it, so I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks about it. If you have a problem with the music I listen to and give me hell about it, go screw yourself. I don't care!" Strangely enough, once I adopted that mentality, people stopped being douches about it and either admitted that they were fans too (and just too lame to own up to it) or just shut up about it. I don't know what it is, but once you hit a certain age, people usually quit that crap. If they don't, they're not worth being friends with cause they obviously don't like you enough to accept that you aren't a carbon copy of them and have different likes and dislikes *gasp!*.

Chriss, I think it's an interview with just Hayley and Josh, I think.

OH, I think I remember it now. Wasn't it for the Loretta Lynn CD? Now I remember, and everybody was like, "Dude. Josh doesn't even look like he wants to be there." lol. Thanks for that cause I know I'd seen it but I couldn't remember where. It was really messing with the Paramore encyclopedia of a brain I have, haha.

That third one where Josh is wearing the Paper Route shirt reminds me of the San Jose show last September. I wore that same shirt to the show and Josh looked at me and mouthed "Nice shirt!" :P