So i almost died today.

{Alice Cullen}

i was driving and my brakes went out on my car just as i was approaching an intersection. Fucking scary as hell. I seriously thought i was going to die. You know when your life flashes before your eyes, well mine did and i'm still in shock. They felt alittle weird so i was just about to pull over when BOOM i couldn't fucking stop AT ALL! I used my emergency brake to stop just enough to pull into a parking lot and ease my car to a complete stop. But wow, i'm a nervous wreck. I went through a red light and no one was in the intersection, someone is looking out for me. That is all i have to say, and to make things worse my 2 cousins were with me. I have NO idea what i would have done if i had hurt them :/

:nono:

Good thing you hit the parking brake, if that happened to me, I have such ADD that I wouldn't of hit that (I'm mentally slow, admittedly). I'm glad that your safe, and all went well. Also, I hope you got your brake problem fixed.

Good thing you hit the parking brake, if that happened to me, I have such ADD that I wouldn't of hit that (I'm mentally slow, admittedly). I'm glad that your safe, and all went well. Also, I hope you got your brake problem fixed.

yeah, i was freaking out but i was like PARKING BRAKE! I figured that would stop my car but i was going so fast that it almost didn't.

and thanks :) I'm like a cat that has been put in water right now to be honest though. My car is still in the parking lot, i'm going to get it towed somewhere for it to get fixed tomorrow.

thanks and yeah i'm getting them fixed right now. I'm a little hesitant about driving my car again though..eek.

Yeah, it was like that for me too when I nearly died by suffocating, I didn't ate anymore for 2 months. :P

But soon you'll forget it, and you'll start driving again like nothing has happened. :)

Glad to know you're okay by the way. :)