No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ I work at Fenway Park (where the DMB shows this weekend were), so I didn't get to see the whole show, but what I did see was pretty amazing. I'm not a huge DMB fan, but they are amazing musicians and I really, really respect them. I got to see Dave and Boyd, but I'm not allowed to talk to them/ask for autographs/take pictures. It was still cool to see them though.

Tomorrow's the Phish concert. I took the day off for that, and I'm kind of glad about that because from what I hear, those kids are going to be tripping on acid and stuff. I'm straight-edge, and seeing that would probably scare the crap out of me. :P

^ I work at Fenway Park (where the DMB shows this weekend were), so I didn't get to see the whole show, but what I did see was pretty amazing. I'm not a huge DMB fan, but they are amazing musicians and I really, really respect them. I got to see Dave and Boyd, but I'm not allowed to talk to them/ask for autographs/take pictures. It was still cool to see them though.

Tomorrow's the Phish concert. I took the day off for that, and I'm kind of glad about that because from what I hear, those kids are going to be tripping on acid and stuff. I'm straight-edge, and seeing that would probably scare the crap out of me. :P

You work at Fenway? That's pretty rad.

Oh I bet that Phish show is going to be a mess.

Yeah, I was originally supposed to work at it, but I took the day off to see Paper Route, who later cancelled their opening slot for that show.

Even though I'm not seeing Paper Route, I'm glad I took that day off. I don't want to be there for that. :/

You work at Fenway? That's pretty rad.

Yes I do. :)

It's a pretty sweet job, but that's cause I serve coffee, so my stand is never busy. lol

I AM SO MAD

NO IM FURIOUS! im going to fight someone this isnt freakin fair! i didnt get the m&g last time and now i didnt get it again. i feel like im gunna cry. i BETTER get it for june 26

hahahahaha yah chriss ill flip cuz i didnt get m&g for the final riot either so i was hopin id get this one. ahh its like two weeks till we find out about the 26th tho... i think two lol

actually if they do 6 again like they did this week itll be next week announcing the 26th

Oh, and a big reminder (don't know where else to put this):

Tomorrow (June 3rd), Live Nation is selling lawn seats to over 500 shows without service fees. All you pay is the ticket price plus a parking charge, if your venue charges one. The offer's also good on Warped Tour tickets.

So if you know anyone who was maybe a little unsure about buying tickets cause they're so expensive, let them know that this is a good way to save a little money on tickets.

For those of us who have already bought lawn tickets for shows *cough*IhatePNCBankArtsCenter*cough*, yes, you have permission to hate this promotion. lol

Tomorrow's the big one, but they'll be doing the same offer for various concerts every Wednesday for the rest of the summer.