No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

So we have to wait like 2 more weeks right?

Yeah, I think so. I'm so confused by the way the fan club is doing it. You're supposed to find out a week before the show.

Yeah, I think so. I'm so confused by the way the fan club is doing it. You're supposed to find out a week before the show.

Well I guess you find out early if you won but you have to wait a week before the show to find out what you need to do?

Dang it. It's too bad they all can't just be announced at the same time.

That would be sweet!

chriss! for june 26 we both need to get it so we have someone there to hang with lol

Yes! Cause otherwise I'd be completely lost. "Umm... Jeremy, can you take my picture with Hayley?" "Josh, can you take my picture with Taylor?" Because you know I'd ask the band to use my camera before I'd ask perfect strangers. lol

hayley is probably the biggest sweetheart i've ever met

Yes she is. :) Her and Jeremy are my favorites to talk to... because they actually talk to you, and are just really great people. lol.

Im just looking forward to the concert right now. A m & g would be awesome but right now I'm pumped for 6/20

Time is going so slow. I keep expecting it to at least be June already, and it's still May. It'll be an awesome day!