No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ it will. I cant wait. So burgers and dogs? Salsa and chips? hmmm so many possiblities on an almost four hour wait.

So much food. It will be delicious. I'm all about burgers and dogs. Maybe a small salad too. Oh man, I'm hungry now. :P

Can I chill with you guys? Haha I'll bring cookies?

:willy_nilly:

Definitely! What time are you planning on getting there?

lol thats why I just had dinner. I was thinking about it and hadnt eaten since 1230.

LOL

^ Sweet, if mid-afternoon is between 2 & 3, that's when we'll be there... whenever the parking lot opens, really. Right, Dan? Or am I wrong? lol

Laugh all ya want but it was delicious :rotfl:

lol... I'm just laughing cause I do the same thing all the time, but usually when I'm watching The Food Network.

^ Sweet, if mid-afternoon is between 2 & 3, that's when we'll be there... whenever the parking lot opens, really. Right, Dan? Or am I wrong? lol

lol... I'm just laughing cause I do the same thing all the time, but usually when I'm watching The Food Network.

I thought you said the parking lot opened at 3:30? if we can be there earlier though I dont see why not. Well on livenation it says the parking lot op[ens at 3:30. So I guess we should be there at 3:30. lol It still gives us 4 hours to hang out.

Speaking of 3.30 and watching stuff on tv. It's not long after 3.30am here and I was planning to go after the Wings game. Found out Lakers-Nuggets was on after, guess who's going to be up later watching a sport he doesn't like. :roll:

^ I hate when that happens. You want to go to bed, but everytime you say you're going to, another good show comes on TV.

Yeah. Ive been watching this for a bit now. It's really funny.

Speaking of 3.30 and watching stuff on tv. It's not long after 3.30am here and I was planning to go after the Wings game. Found out Lakers-Nuggets was on after, guess who's going to be up later watching a sport he doesn't like. :roll:

If you dont like them, why watch em?....lol ok quick someone start talking about Paramore again.

^ Hulu is amazing, and it means I don't have to watch basketball... but so does having cable. lol

So yeah Paramore concert. They're actually performing in Colorado as we speak, so long as the people posting on Twitter aren't lying.

And some videos of them performing acoustic in San Diego to hold us all over:

I love listening to them acoustic, and Hayley's voice is awesome (even if it's a little hoarse in these videos).