No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Yeah, have your mom call about the tickets. That lady might've just been giving you an attitude cause you're young (which is really stupid and bad customer service). There has to be some way to get the tickets.

I hope everything works out for you and your friend.

Yeah, have your mom call about the tickets. That lady might've just been giving you an attitude cause you're young (which is really stupid and bad customer service). There has to be some way to get the tickets.

I hope everything works out for you and your friend.

If the parent calls and said they wont be able to be there to pick up the tix and ask them to mail the tix, I dont see why they would say no. I mean she could just confirm the CVV# on the card or something. It doesn't make sense to me that they wouldnt send out the tix. Thats bull.

^ Oh, cool. I hope she can go. :)

If the parent calls and said they wont be able to be there to pick up the tix and ask them to mail the tix, I dont see why they would say no. I mean she could just confirm the CVV# on the card or something. It doesn't make sense to me that they wouldnt send out the tix. Thats bull.

Yeah, I really can't see them saying, "Well, you said you'd pick them up from will-call, and now you can't, so I don't know..."

It's not like the show's tomorrow, and they wouldn't have time to ship them or something.

yah i had my mom just called and its just a machine no ones answering maybes its too late so ill have her call during the day like after i get home from school or something

Here's what it says at Live Nation's website:

Q: Someone else bought my tickets and will not be coming to the show with me. Can I pick up the tickets?

A: Yes, but only if you have been listed by the ticket purchaser as an alternate pick up name for will call.

If someone else bought tickets for you and they will not be attending the event they must contact Customer Support at customercare@livenationtix.com. All requests must be made prior to the day of the event. When emailing please list "Will Call Assistance" and the date of the event you are attending, in the subject line.

Note: There are times where tickets may not be transferable and may only be picked up by the actual purchaser of the tickets. When this is the case, you will see a disclaimer on the event web page on LiveNation.com as well as on the ticketing companies web page. If you are ever in question, please contact the venue's box office directly and they will be able to assist you.

Try that out too.

I was on hold with my credit card company earlier, and I decided that I'm going to write better hold music because all current hold music sucks. I'd hope Live Nation would have awesome hold music, but I doubt it.