No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

chriss mofo answer me on twitter lmao =]

What'd you say on Twitter? I was at work and now it's down till midnight. PM me if you want.

I'm not going to the actual show... But me and my friends are gonna go creep when they come to Vancouver! I'm so stoked.

Creeping may be almost as awesome as going to the actual show. :)

I've had lawn seats at the place in Camden before (it was the Tweeter Center when I was there), and I don't remember it being too bad.

It's $15, and you'll still be there, so you'll still have fun. :)

So, the show was absolutely incredible tonight! Paramore sounded amazing as usual. I think I managed to get some great pictures but I didn't have my camera because I was stupid and I left my camera battery on its charger so I had to use my friends camera. So once I get them on my computer I'll post them on my flickr if they're any good.

Honestly though, the show was incredible. All three bands were insanely good. I didnt stay for all of No Doubt, but what I saw was incredible. Gwen Stefani is absolute gorgeous and she seems super nice! The Sounds were incredible too. And well, Paramore was super legit. I'm telling you Josh keeps getting better and better each time I see them perform. His solos were spot on tonight. Plus, he smiled at me and it was cool. hahaha

So, the show was absolutely incredible tonight! Paramore sounded amazing as usual. I think I managed to get some great pictures but I didn't have my camera because I was stupid and I left my camera battery on its charger so I had to use my friends camera. So once I get them on my computer I'll post them on my flickr if they're any good.

Honestly though, the show was incredible. All three bands were insanely good. I didnt stay for all of No Doubt, but what I saw was incredible. Gwen Stefani is absolute gorgeous and she seems super nice! The Sounds were incredible too. And well, Paramore was super legit. I'm telling you Josh keeps getting better and better each time I see them perform. His solos were spot on tonight. Plus, he smiled at me and it was cool. hahaha

Dude, it was definitely an AMAZING show! I was at the barrier of the pit right in front of Hayley. I have about 150 pictures of Paramore, and then I stayed and took about 200 pictures of No Doubt. And you might have got Josh to smile at you, but I got hayley to smile at me :)))))

Do you know what was wrong with Jeremy? I saw him walk off the stage for a little bit but I didn't know why!

^ The pit was totally mellow. Perfect for taking pictures.

Dude, it was definitely an AMAZING show! I was at the barrier of the pit right in front of Hayley. I have about 150 pictures of Paramore, and then I stayed and took about 200 pictures of No Doubt. And you might have got Josh to smile at you, but I got hayley to smile at me :)))))

Do you know what was wrong with Jeremy? I saw him walk off the stage for a little bit but I didn't know why!

I'm guessing his bass might have been having problems.... thats the only reason I could have think of... especially since his is isnt directly connected to an amp or anything.

Sounds like it was an awesome show, I can't wait for mine :D

The pit was full of mature guys and girls around the age of 20. I was surrounded by people that were 24+. But they were really nice and funny, and I definitely made friends with them :D

I'm guessing his bass might have been having problems.... thats the only reason I could have think of... especially since his is isnt directly connected to an amp or anything.

Yeah, thats kinda what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. I did find out that my camera has really good sound recording! But then I also found out that I'm retarded when it comes to recording a video :( I kept switching the angle

^ Well, if Jeremy's bass wasn't connected to anything, that would be why he was having sound problems... just kidding. :P

It's nice knowing the pit is pretty calm. From what I gather, it's like the crowd at the Jimmy Eat World Clarity show was. Just people enjoying the show and not being stupid and pushy, which is awesome.

Well I went out and bought the grill today so I can't wait!!!

YAY!!! (I got my signed Sounds booklet today too! Weee!)

^ I usually go to hardcore concerts, and the pits are always crowded. You fit 10 people into a 2x2 ft square. At this concert, I actually had room to move! And I didn't sweat either! The crowd gets a bit more active during No Doubt though, but nothing that someone couldn't handle.

^ Well, if Jeremy's bass wasn't connected to anything, that would be why he was having sound problems... just kidding. :P

It's nice knowing the pit is pretty calm. From what I gather, it's like the crowd at the Jimmy Eat World Clarity show was. Just people enjoying the show and not being stupid and pushy, which is awesome.

YAY!!! (I got my signed Sounds booklet today too! Weee!)

He hypathetically could hook it straight into the PA, it would be weird though and have no effects other than whatever pedals he was using, which i think he uses a lot