No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

yup hahaha

idk who else id take if she cant come. itll suck if she cant

(chriss should come with me but idk if your in nj or boston atm ) lol

Yeah, I'm in Boston, and I have work that day. :( Otherwise, I'd totally take the bus down and borrow someone's car to go to the show. lol I've been arguing with myself over whether or not I wanted to go to the Philly date since I found out what dates The Sounds would be on.

^ If I had a car, I'd call out of work and go.

hahha yah i got pit tickets! and i wouldnt make u pay me lol.

Why not?

lol... I'm going to go die now. I need something to take my mind off how painful this is. :P

^ If I had a car, I'd call out of work and go.

Why not?

lol... I'm going to go die now. I need something to take my mind off how painful this is. :P

Think there's a lot of tix left? Sorry had to ask. Im thinkin

There's lawn seats left, otherwise you'd have to pay at least $130 for a pit ticket.

hahaha cuz idk it was alot of money and they were suposse to be a bday gift to one of my friends anyway

hahha okay ill stop talking about it lol

Haha, well if things don't work out for Katie (but I hope they do), don't lose all hope. There's still a chance I might just be crazy enough to find my way down. lol

yah i hope so thanks guys! haha

someone in the fanclub just offered to give me a ride. thats really nice actually lol

bu we'll see what happens with katie and all haha

well you have more opportunities to try and meet them. you can get special tickets (early entry and purchasing tickets before the public) and you get a shirt and stickers and stuff when u sign up. there are differnt kinds of contests

well you have more opportunities to try and meet them. you can get special tickets (early entry and purchasing tickets before the public) and you get a shirt and stickers and stuff when u sign up. there are differnt kinds of contests

Oh, I wasn't sure if they did presale on it.

I knew they gave you a shirt, but had no clue what it looked like so I was like ... "mehhhhh"

hahah

yah im hardly ever on the forum there

i prefer here lol

Honestly, I think the forum there is terrible. I wish they'd go to vb instead of what they use. they def have the $$.

I liked the shirt though, lol.

^ Agreed. Some members have even offered to help, but instead they just stick to what they have.

That's cool that someone offered to give you a ride. See? The PFC has some point to it. :P

I think joining the fan club is definitely worth it. They have some pretty cool exclusives, plus the presales, etc. If you can't afford it, you're not missing too much, but if you can, I recommend it.

^ Agreed. Some members have even offered to help, but instead they just stick to what they have.

That's cool that someone offered to give you a ride. See? The PFC has some point to it. :P

I think joining the fan club is definitely worth it. They have some pretty cool exclusives, plus the presales, etc. If you can't afford it, you're not missing too much, but if you can, I recommend it.

I prob will at some point, now that I already have tickets theres no point in doing it for the presale now lol

^ Haha, yeah. Wait for the next tour in the fall. Since it'll most likely be a headlining tour, you'll probably have the option for early entry too. EE is so awesome.

yah i had early entry for the final riot it was so great got right in front no one was in front of me lol

yah chriss haha if katie or you can come i guess i might take the offer the guy made me on PFC lol