No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Haha, it's okay. You're not the only one who thought that.

It's an online thing only, and apparently every artist/band gets a month on the site. Adele is on for June, Silversun Pickups is July, so Paramore will probably either be August or September.

Awesome thanks Chriss. The Silversun Pickups should be fun to watch too.

I saw that on the fan club, some people from Atlanta entered which confused me because what are the chances they can make it to NY? :???:

Yeah, I wanted to say something, but I didn't. If Paramore's playing a radio show in Atlanta, I don't try to win tickets to that.

Whatever. It's better not to dwell on it. We'll see how things go the rest of the week.

Awesome thanks Chriss. The Silversun Pickups should be fun to watch too.

No problem, Dan. Yeah, they should put on a good acoustic set.

^Exactly.

At least you still have another ND/Paramore show this week.

:)

Yeah, I know. That's why I feel dumb for being so bummed about not getting to go to Unplugged. It's MTV Unplugged though... I'd give up my tickets for Friday's show to see them play that acoustic set. lol, of course, then I'd feel bad for not going to the show with my family. :P

Jedd, don't let us bum you out too. That's one of the best birthday presents anyone could get. Go rock out, have fun, and tell them we love them. :D

Completely random... Gavin from Paper Route always posts pictures of his house on Twitter, and he just posted a picture of his living/dining room with a drumset in it, and all I can think is "That's what you get when you let your heart win!!! WHOOOAAAA!!!" lol

Yeah, I'll see them on this tour with Audrye Sessions on July 12th. They cancelled the last time they were up here, and the tour before that, they didn't even come to Boston, so I'm behind on my Paper Route shows.

Are you going to see them? If you do, tell them I said "Hi." Then ask JT a bunch of random questions about things he likes and his hopes and dreams because he does that to me every time I see him. lol

I've never actually heard Audrye Sessions. I should do that before the show.

I usually go to see Paper Route, then hang out with them when the headliner plays. I wish they'd get their own headlining tour soon. They deserve it. They're amazing live!

I've never actually heard Audrye Sessions. I should do that before the show.

I usually go to see Paper Route, then hang out with them when the headliner plays. I wish they'd get their own headlining tour soon. They deserve it. They're amazing live!

I thought it was co-headlining?

Audrye Sessions is pretty new, they like just released their debut album

some people on PFC are making me sooooooo mad

complaining about how short their m&g was. okay its not like its paramore's own tour and at least you actually got the chance to meet them and won the m&g. unlike some people *cough*me*cough*

just be grateful for what u were given

sorry im really bitter about this lmao

i think i/we'll train it there?

lol cuz my mom works.

I'm gonna take the bus from my grandma's, but I can meet you at Penn Station, cause I take it that's where your train gets in.

Just let me know what time, and I'll be there.