No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

no i dnt remember seeing any paramore tour tshirtss. they had paramore shirts just not tour ones. i think lol

and have fun today guys!

friday ill be seeing them again lol

This tour has been amazing. I almost touched Gwen's hand at the end of the set. :D

No Doubt and Paramore were, of course, AMAZING and Janelle Monaé was really weird, but entertaining. I've got pictures, and I'll write more tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and the cookout was awesome! We ate so much food, and listened to lots of loud music... and probably scared some people with our loud music, but the lady next to us liked it. Maybe next time more of us can hang out. :)

This tour has been amazing. I almost touched Gwen's hand at the end of the set. :D

No Doubt and Paramore were, of course, AMAZING and Janelle Monaé was really weird, but entertaining. I've got pictures, and I'll write more tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and the cookout was awesome! We ate so much food, and listened to lots of loud music... and probably scared some people with our loud music, but the lady next to us liked it. Maybe next time more of us can hang out. :)

Sorry I didn't get to the cookout, I got there kind of late.

:???:

^It's cool. There's always next time. Whenever that will be. lol

Megan you were right near Chriss and I.

Yeah, I can see the kid standing in front of us who wouldn't stop putting up that sign. He was super desperate to get on stage with Gwen.