No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

I think when we hit hands towards the end of the set, I hurt her on accident cause she said something to me, and calmed down a bit. Should've done that earlier. Nobody around us liked that girl. lol

PS - This is my dream come true:

361921735953b031a34b.jpg

Look at how happy Taylor is! That's the face I was making too. lol:

36200351989a3b067b52.jpg

36192177498b187ab3ec.jpg

3620035938c893d45934.jpg

Great pictures!

Can't wait for next weekend!

are they doing this every night or just that night?

I'm not sure. This was just last night I guess. I hope they do it every night. It'd be great to see Hayley and Gwen on stage. The Sounds wont be at my show though :(

They did it at the Virginia Beach show too, so I really hope they make it a normal thing. Even without Maja there, it'd still be awesome. They were all having so much fun, and Adrian came to the side of the stage where I was and was playing his snare drum, so I was, like, five feet away from him... I almost died. lol

I hope we're right up front for the show in Boston. If yesterday was any way to judge, the longest line by the time doors opened was the ND Tour Club line, and not all of them have pit, so I'm gonna run and save us some good spots.

Oh yeah, and Gwen reads signs, so if anyone wants to make her a sign, she'll read it. Last night she brought a girl up on stage to take a picture cause she had a sign asking for one, and they played an old ND song called "Let's Get Back" because it was one guy's birthday and his sign said, "Gwen, these tickets are my birthday present. Will you please play 'Let's Get Back'?" I was stoked to hear them play that.

They did it at the Virginia Beach show too, so I really hope they make it a normal thing. Even without Maja there, it'd still be awesome. They were all having so much fun, and Adrian came to the side of the stage where I was and was playing his snare drum, so I was, like, five feet away from him... I almost died. lol

I hope we're right up front for the show in Boston. If yesterday was any way to judge, the longest line by the time doors opened was the ND Tour Club line (there were maybe 50 people in the general line), and not all of them have pit, so I'm gonna run and save us some good spots.

Oh yeah, and Gwen reads signs, so if anyone wants to make her a sign, she'll read it. Last night she brought a girl up on stage to take a picture cause she had a sign asking for one, and they played an old ND song called "Let's Get Back" because it was one guy's birthday and his sign said, "Gwen, these tickets are my birthday present. Will you please play 'Let's Get Back'?" I was stoked to hear them play that.

Alright so whats the sign gonna say? So we're rushing the pit huh? Hey I'm down!!!

^ I don't know. If I got to go up on stage and take a picture with her, I would die. I'm still thinking about that.

Well, since the tour club gets to go in a half hour early, and tickets are given out in alphabetical order, since my last name starts with a C, Allen and I will be some of the first ones allowed in, and we'll grab a spot on the barrier. All you have to do is run to us once everyone else is allowed in. The pit tickets for the Boston show didn't sell out until a few weeks ago, so most of of the Tour Club members look like they bought seat-seats, so grabbing a spot on the barrier early should be easy. If that doesn't work out... yes, we rush the pit. :P

I hope we're right up front for the show in Boston. If yesterday was any way to judge, the longest line by the time doors opened was the ND Tour Club line, and not all of them have pit, so I'm gonna run and save us some good spots.

*thinks about making a sign*

haha if I made one though, I bet the people around me would be so mad...I have seats.

:???:

^ I don't know. If I got to go up on stage and take a picture with her, I would die. I'm still thinking about that.

Well, since the tour club gets to go in a half hour early, and tickets are given out in alphabetical order, since my last name starts with a C, Allen and I will be some of the first ones allowed in, and we'll grab a spot on the barrier. All you have to do is run to us once everyone else is allowed in. The pit tickets for the Boston show didn't sell out until a few weeks ago, so most of of the Tour Club members look like they bought seat-seats, so grabbing a spot on the barrier early should be easy. If that doesn't work out... yes, we rush the pit. :P

Well I think you guys will have to save a spot for me. Btw, I hope you like the dvd I'm making you. I spent like two hours trying to get the thing to work.

^ We will. We'll just elbow people out of the way.

Two hours? Was it being difficult? I'm sure it's gonna be awesome, so of course, I'll like it. :)

*thinks about making a sign*

haha if I made one though, I bet the people around me would be so mad...I have seats.

:???:

I've actually heard of people in the seats getting to go up on stage, but I think they were like right off of the pit. Everybody moved right out of the way for them. I guess if your sign is colorful enough to grab her attention, that's all that matters.

Thanks for the pic, Rachel. I moved your picture to this thread cause it's more relevent here. I saw a few others from this show, and you're right, she was wearing black shorts with leggings underneath.

Every time I look at the stage, my eyes go straight to those speakers. Geez!