No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Dude, I'm 5'7 and I get killed in pits.

so they sent me an email back saying itd be better if i called.

had me on hold for liek 30mins to tell me i dont need the card i bought it with after all

I think you guys forget that this is not a Paramore headlining show... Paramore has the worst pits I've ever experienced because it's a bunch of young kids who think it's totally awesome to push each other all over the place.

This is primarily a No Doubt show, and the pit should be a lot calmer... because us old folks are there for the music. We just jump around and have fun, not push each other and crowd surf. (Sorry, I'm very bitter towards crowd surfers.) :P

I think you guys forget that this is not a Paramore headlining show... Paramore has the worst pits I've ever experienced because it's a bunch of young kids who think it's totally awesome to push each other all over the place.

This is primarily a No Doubt show, and the pit should be a lot calmer... because us old folks are there for the music. We just jump around and have fun, not push each other and crowd surf. (Sorry, I'm very bitter towards crowd surfers.) :P

Oh my lord, YES!

I honestly cannot stand Paramore crowds. This is the reason I buy seats.

Word!

The last time I saw Paramore it was ridiculous and so many of us in the front were getting pissed at the younger kids in the back who were pushing the shit out of us and trying to make room for themselves when there was none.

oh yah yah i agree with you chriss.

but not gunan lie i crowd surf.

i hvnt crowd surfed to paramore tho.

As long as you don't decide it'd be fun to crowd surf from the side of the audience (who does that?? really? lol), jump on top of me and break my glasses into two pieces, costing me $300, then I'm okay with you crowd surfing.

I think the main problem is that kids these days just don't know how to crowd surf. It's all about being carried through the audience... not being thrown into it/on top of people. *shakes head* lol

crowd surfing is the shit.

but yeah tbh i dont understand why people push everyone and mosh for paramore like really this isnt freakin the devil wears prada where thats acceptable lol