No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

i dont understand why my mom jsut texted me saying there are only lawn seats left for the PNC show..... they didnt even go on sale yet.

shes dumb lol

Haha, I think your mom is confused. Unless of course, she has magical special access to the PNC Bank show that the rest of us don't.

Hahahaha.

I was like in the middle of the crowd, like just standing there, not trying to mosh or crowd surf, and then the next minute, I'm flying through the air. :nono: :nono:

Of course this was at a Paramore show. >=[

oh yeah thats not fun.

and almost loosing (or is it losing? lol) my shoe like 509089375 times lol.

i dont wanna do that now, lol

Haha, I think your mom is confused. Unless of course, she has magical special access to the PNC Bank show that the rest of us don't.

lol i pretty sure she doesnt i dont think lol

i was like "mom.... what are u talking about they didnt even go no sale yet."

oh man lord help her lol.

allie u should do it anyway its fun. lol but ure tiny youll prob go flying

hhahaha yeah

alot of the time i see the same kids go by like 60 times during a show im liek wtf really i just saw you

one time at warped tour during hawthorne heights i got like my eye poked out and almost lost my contact. it hurt

Over here they eject you for (repeated) crowd surfing.

I wish they did that over here.

When i saw paramore at Philly, there were literally like 4 fights between girls where punches were thrown. And I can't stand those asshole boys who just go in the pit to push everyone and elbow people.

^ Some stupid guys started to mosh at the Paramore show in CT on the last tour. Besides them, the pit was completely calm... then one of them lost a contact so they stopped. I couldn't have been happier. I hope someone stepped on it and ripped it.

PS - Following you on Twitter. :P

^ Some stupid guys started to mosh at the Paramore show in CT on the last tour. Besides them, the pit was completely calm... then one of them lost a contact so they stopped. I couldn't have been happier. I hope someone stepped on it and ripped it.

PS - Following you on Twitter. :P

:)

And yeah, the rest of the crowd was calm except for the drunk guys who were there to party and weren't there for the concert.

But during Jack's Mannequin, there were sooooo many fights. some girls were pulling each others hair and everything, and I was stuck in the middle:uhh:

People paid $40 to enter the fanclub, why should they just give it away?

maybe to help another fan out or something it's up to each person,i've helped out other people because they weren't able to get tickets right when they went on sale,so i was just seeing if anyone would be able to help me out since i'm stuck working the time they go on sale and when i get a chance to get tickets they might only have bad seats left or most likely be sold out.

First of all, it's safe to say pretty much all the really good seats are gone by now. Second, the fan club presale is only for people in the fan club. Myself and others didn't pay $40 to give other people access to our special privileges.

Yeah, maybe it's selfish, but I'm a poor college kid, and I still managed to save up enough money to join the PFC, so why shouldn't other people?

If you aren't able to get tickets yourself, ask someone else to purchase them for you, but don't ask for the PFC presale password.