No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Yeah i have no idea how they don't know like anything by them! thanks for the info 45-50 is perfect

I bought tickets throught the No Doubt presale, and any ticket over $42 gets a free digital download of their entire online catalog. lol, which would be cool, if I didn't already have 98% of it. It got me wondering, "Is there anyone buying tickets through the No Doubt presale that doesn't have all their music already?" :P

Go ahead and force your friends to listen to ND. :)

Glad to hear you guys are alright with the time. I was expecting some kids to throw things because of the price for a 45 minute show (if they're paying $80 for just Paramore, anyway).

I bought tickets throught the No Doubt presale, and any ticket over $42 gets a free digital download of their entire online catalog. lol, which would be cool, if I didn't already have 98% of it. It got me wondering, "Is there anyone buying tickets through the No Doubt presale that doesn't have all their music already?" :P

Glad to hear you guys are alright with the time. I was expecting some kids to throw things because of the price for a 45 minute show (if they're paying $80 for just Paramore, anyway).

that is true

i guess since i'm getting mine for free it doesn't really matter

anything is worth it if it's free haha

plus, as you said, for an opener that's a decent amount of time

obviously they wouldn't be playing longer than no doubt

Nothing yet. It's still TBA.

Only thing I know is that when tickets do go on sale, I'm going to be on the lawn because that's where my mom wants to sit... not even in actual seats. lol, What's wrong with my mom? :P

Haha, yeah, my mom is pretty cool. I wish she wanted to be closer though. lol. I'm okay with that though because I've got pit tickets for the Mansfield show.

Which kind of GA do you mean? Pit or lawn? I would think you'd have a choice, but it's possible they're saving the lawn seats for the public onsale date. For the No Doubt presale, we had a choice of GA Pit (if the venue had one) or Reserved Seats.

Man.....

Tomorrow would have been perfect because I have a snow day and I could have actually ordered tickets

I know what you mean. I have a snow day too, and it would've been great! When I bought my other tickets, I had to carry my bass and my laptop to school with me so that I could get tickets.

Haha well thats still pretty cool. I'd want pit if it wasn't so far back. :neutral:

And yeah, I meant pit/lawn. For my venue theres seats up front, then pit way in the back. I really hope we can buy seats though because usually for fan club presales, they only let you buy general admission which is what the pit is.

Haha well thats still pretty cool. I'd want pit if it wasn't so far back. :neutral:

And yeah, I meant pit/lawn. For my venue theres seats up front, then pit way in the back. I really hope we can buy seats though because usually for fan club presales, they only let you buy general admission which is what the pit is.

The pit is actually all the way up front (not all venues have them though). The lawn is in the back... those are the cheap seats. They'll probably let you pick for the presale. Usually the fan club only lets you buy GA tickets cause that's all there is, but this time there's a choice.

so it looks like im gonna have to get lawn seats cause they are the cheapest, $10 i believe

but whatever i really don't mind because Paramore isn't headlining and plus the seat tickets are over $60 and that is way too much

at least i get to go and anyway they have huge screens at my venue

and i'll still be able to hear

Glad to hear you guys are alright with the time. I was expecting some kids to throw things because of the price for a 45 minute show (if they're paying $80 for just Paramore, anyway

Too bad they're probably not doing that today for the PFC pre-sale, I only have one ND album because I don't have the money to buy the others, not to mention I like having the physical CD & I can't find them anywhere.

:shifty:

... And you get free ND music. Yes, the physical copy's better, but this is free so you can learn the words and sing along. :)

Congrats on getting Pit tickets! That's awesome. :)