No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Who said you asked for the password? That was a whole other person.

As for everything else, your thread was just closed because people were already talking about tickets, venting, and/or talking about where their seats were in this thread, and there was really no need to start a new one.

Btw, the reason you got no floor or lower seats is because the No Doubt presale was on for three days before the Paramore presale started. This is No Doubt's tour, so their fans get first pick at tickets. Tickets are super-expensive because No Doubt hasn't toured in 5 years.

Sorry if you were just curious and we seemed a little harsh, but you did use several words that made it seem like you were pretty angry over it, and we've been dealing with a few pretty angry people these past few days, so that's why reacted the way we did.

Did you end up getting tickets?

Oh okay. Thank you so much that makes much more sense. Didn't know there was a No Doubt presale.

That's understandable, sorry for my tone.

Yes, of course! I bought them right away even though they weren't the best seats. Anything for Paramore.

yeah idk about PNC

i hvnt gotten my tickets for it or checked to see anything about it.

but im most likely going to that

lmao and my friend dan is goin with is cousin lmao its funny cuz he always rags on me about them