No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

really? oh yeah there were so many people

i didnt get to meet up with chriss because while it was pouring so bad my phone broke.... and my moms camera.

we were going to upgrade or tickets to seats for ten dollars but there were no more

no we didnt get to meet up. but i met up with someone else i know from here christa she doesnt post much anymore.

but my mom was with me so she saw that it was pouring and there was nothing i could do

so i bought the $75 hoodie and my mom like flipped out on me for it.... sorry i had a tantop on and was shivering and my little 6 year old sister was cold also (i let her wear it)... so after all the bitching about it my mom bought another one like wtf

its like navy blue and gray i think and it says paramore is a yellowish kinda color

i think lol

but taylor twittered this was his favorite show so far

makes me happy

im exhausted and going to bed so night!=D

This show was awesome and was so much fun, even from the lawn. Paramore was amazing, as always, and it was nice that Hayley's hair matched her red shirt so I could see her on stage. lol

Dude, sickest part of the night (and by sickest, I mean most epic), besides Stand and Deliver, was the guy who had a sign that said, "I've been to 30 No Doubt concerts. Can I introduce the band tonight?" And Gwen let him introduce the band!!!!!! OH.MY.GOD!! He was awesome though, and he had the whole thing down. Haha, Gwen was like, "I've never met this guy before, I swear!"

I'm glad the show happened. With that ridiculous storm right before, we were scared they would postpone it and we would've driven down for nothing. Catie, I feel so bad that you got caught outside in it. It started right as we got there, so we sat in the car until it stopped at 7:15. If it weren't for that stupid storm, we wouldn't be all muddy, and we would've gotten to hang out. I was ready to start walking around screaming your name, lol. I should have.

Oh, and to clarify, cause apparently there was a rumor going around on the LJ community: Paramore did not play Brick By Boring Brick tonight. I got a message from Jedd about it. If they had played that, you would've heard it from me as soon as they did. lol I can't find it on LJ though. Did they take it down?

The one cool/scary part of the storm was that there was pretty much lightning in the sky the whole night. Haha, when Hayley was introducing WTLO, this huge bolt of lightning struck somewhere, and she saw it and was like, "WHOA!" and then went back to saying her whole thing about the new album.

Also, other best part of the night... the amazing applause Taylor got when Hayley introduced him as the newest member of Paramore. NJ loves Taylor York, that's for sure. :D

Yeah, my sister and her friend came with us, and they had fun even though they didn't know too many songs. She actually had a lot of fun making tracks in the mud with her feet. It was really gross. I have some pictures of that. lol

You're gonna hate me Dan, later in the day, my aunt had to cancel on us cause she's having a party tomorrow and had too much to do, so we had an extra ticket. We didn't end up selling it either. :/ lol. If I had known earlier I would've told you about it and you could've come down, but by the time I found out, you never would've made it.

Next time we'll all go to a show somewhere and hang out... on the small venue tour they're doing this fall. YES!!

Oh that's a bummer. lol i'd never hate ya! Yeah that sounds like a great idea. Man I was so bummed when I saw that they were out of lawn tickets. How was the security there? I should have just gone, i bet i could have bought a ticket from someone in the lot. I never went to bed. Still running on basically no sleep in two days. My head is starting to spin. :uhh:

Haha, maybe you should go to bed.

The security wasn't bad at all. Nobody was checking lawn tickets. You probably could've just walked out there and nobody would've said anything. I was a little surprised, but I think it was so muddy and gross that they didn't care either way.

Haha, wow! We listened to the radio on the way to show, and there was so much MJ is was ridiculous. I love the man's music too, but we can play other stuff too. He wouldn't be mad.

Also, everybody dedicated a song to him. Janelle Monaé dedicated that slow song she does, Paramore dedicated "Decode" (lol, I was like "Decode"? Why??), and No Doubt dedicated "Hella Good."

Oh the jokes have been coming in all day. On the radio this morning they were saying that Farrah Fawcett's last wish was to protect all the children. Then someone said well MJ's dead so thats one less to worry about. It's nuts. And I saw someone on youtube saying doctors say MJ was made of 98% plastic. Now they're going to melt him down and make leggos out of him so children can play with him. It's nuts the things people are coming up with. I wouldnt be surprised to see WWIII start because of this, lol.

Oh my God, that's horrible!

I've decided that we should only remember him for the things he did prior to 1993.

My mom said she heard on the radio that in his will, he gave the entire Beatles catalogue back to Paul McCartney. If that's true, that's awesome! (In case you guys didn't know, when the Beatles' catalogue went up for sale--after a certain number of years, the original copyright runs out--Michael Jackson outbid the remaining living Beatles for it, so he owned the rights to a ton of Beatles songs, and Paul McCartney was really mad at him for a really long time because they used to be friends and then he just went and basically took his songs.)

OMG!

To be frank guys, I was kinda dissapointed because of the heavy rain, I can't believe that this happened that particular day. ;/ My clothes were soaked, I was soaked, like never in my life. And then standin completely wet... I started shake like jelly, lost control of my body, omg. -.-

Paramore was simply amazing, but too bad, I couldn't really have fun because of that reason. Then I bought this 35$ tee and I changed clothes, so I felt much much better.

Left after 7 songs of No Doubt, ehkm. They performed with Paramore later, right?

^ have fun!!!! its a great show =D

but overall it was a great night last night

even tho i was gross and muddy and my back hurts from standing on the hill lmao

it was still fun! =D

but when gwen let that guy introduce them i was like :uhh: thats so so so awesome and he knows everything! haha

^ have fun!!!! its a great show =D

but overall it was a great night last night

even tho i was gross and muddy and my back hurts from standing on the hill lmao

it was still fun! =D

but when gwen let that guy introduce them i was like :uhh: thats so so so awesome and he knows everything! haha

Could u answer for my question? :) Did Paramore perform with ND later on, or not?: )

yeah they did

for the song "stand and deliver" they all came out

and the other opener came out too... i think her name was renee or something

it was so awesome. i hope its on youtube lol

edit: here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Kt76i0sa8

aww look at the boys dancing hehehe

*is jealous of my friend who had front row*

yeah they did

for the song "stand and deliver" they all came out

and the other opener came out too... i think her name was renee or something

it was so awesome. i hope its on youtube lol

edit: here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Kt76i0sa8

aww look at the boys dancing hehehe

*is jealous of my friend who had front row*

Oh, well. I left after 7 songs of ND. Too bad. :P Thanks, I will check it out!

Front row? Lucky one!