No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

awww you shouldve stayed no doubt is awesome!

yeah haha my friend randomly got a front row ticket aha

Still, I can't forgive heavy rain, it ruined everythin 4 me. ;/ But Paramore was awesome, even more than at TFR! imho. Next time I will definetely be the FC member, I will have M&G, I will meet them, and that's it! ;d

Still, I can't forgive heavy rain, it ruined everythin 4 me. ;/ But Paramore was awesome, even more than at TFR! imho. Next time I will definetely be the FC member, I will have M&G, I will meet them, and that's it! ;d
hhaha dont count on that. i STILL havnt won a m&g from the FC even tho ive been there practically since it opened:nono: but thats a different rant lol

yah the rain sucked. as soon as i got in it started pouring sooooo bad i was soaked everywhere

did she pay to upgrade those tickets?

no he didnt

hhaha dont count on that. i STILL havnt won a m&g from the FC even tho ive been there practically since it opened:nono: but thats a different rant lol

yah the rain sucked. as soon as i got in it started pouring sooooo bad i was soaked everywhere

no he didnt

Luck.

Oh, still have the faith. :)

I got this 35$ tee, and U guys, any merch?

yeah i bought that freakin $75 paramore hoodie. my mom flipped out on me.... but then she went and bought another for herself...? hahaha whatever. and my little sister got a shirt.

Luck.
it really was he just showed up at the store the other day bought a ticket and the guy was like "congrats you got first row"

yeah i bought that freakin $75 paramore hoodie. my mom flipped out on me.... but then she went and bought another for herself...? hahaha whatever. and my little sister got a shirt.

it really was he just showed up at the store the other day bought a ticket and the guy was like "congrats you got first row"

Wow, was hoodie worth that? ;d

I remember buyin this Riot! for 60$, omg! ;d

Wow!

i hope that happens to me, ha

hahaha yeah i was like what thats crazy

Wow, was hoodie worth that? ;d

I remember buyin this Riot! for 60$, omg! ;d

yeah its a nice hoodie and comfy

yeah i have the hurley riot hoodie.

Yeah, that's what I figured they did. I was kind of looking forward to seeing what they had been saying though. lol

yeah they did

for the song "stand and deliver" they all came out

and the other opener came out too... i think her name was renee or something

lol... the other opener was Janelle Monaé, not Renee. :P

Are box seats even really that good? lol. Yeah, you get free food and whatever, but you can't really jump around and have a good time. Where were you sitting?

I'm glad you got to see all the No Doubt and Paramore epicness and that you had a great time. :D

yea she was so amazing.

but one girl who i know went to the concert and got like box seats because her dad knew people. she is PISSING me off because she's like "OMGZ LIKE HALEY WAS LIKE SO LIKE AMAZING!!!!!!!" and i'm like "ok chelsea, i saw them also, don't have to rub it in where you sat"

if there is absolutely one place i cant stand annoying people, its concerts.