Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

the1

if you wish to be the best man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter.Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency FFXI Gil service providers listed showing final fantasy gil, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold here.

Don't make me bring up your music tastes!

I heard that he aint that good live. But he is good on record!

It's not that he doesn't sound good. He just doesn't know how to sing. Instead of adjusting his voice appropriately, he just moves his mic to do the job for him. And it's horribly noticable live.

And the only thing that happened to Brendon Urie was his voice breaking. Although, I still think he sounded better on the debut.

Don't make me bring up your music tastes!

I heard that he aint that good live. But he is good on record!

I never said I didn't like them... Haha. They're new album comes out soon...Or something? I have no idea. I saw an ad for it in AP.

I caught the last bit of their set at Warped in 07. Not too bad. He sounds kinda funny when he sings though.