Jammin Java Show

Airen

AMAZING! thats all i can say. they didnt chill at all afterwards though! i went backstage and said hi to zac but when i went back again they had left. tear tear. got lots of great pics but have to figure out how to post them. i may just put a link up or sumthing but its late and im tired and i'll do it tomorrooooow. woopee. anywhoo the show was awesome. hayley wore the cutest green shirt and zac wore those awesome suspenders everyone seems to dig. they had a bunch of hoodies and was really happy to get one!!!! i got another cute blue shirt too. yaaay. anywhoo i'll post pics later. <333

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING! thats all i can say. they didnt chill at all afterwards though! i went backstage and said hi to zac but when i went back again they had left. tear tear. got lots of great pics but have to figure out how to post them. i may just put a link up or sumthing but its late and im tired and i'll do it tomorrooooow. woopee. anywhoo the show was awesome. hayley wore the cutest green shirt and zac wore those awesome suspenders everyone seems to dig. they had a bunch of hoodies and was really happy to get one!!!! i got another cute blue shirt too. yaaay. anywhoo i'll post pics later.

They didn't hang out at all afterwards? Weird. I've never yet been to a Paramore show where I didn't talk to them before or after the show...

How was the crowd? Were they into it or kind of laid back? I've been disappointed in the crowds at the shows I've seen in DC so far...it seems like up north, the shows are just nuts, but here in the mid-Atlantic, they haven't quite caught on as much yet or something...

AMAZING! thats all i can say. they didnt chill at all afterwards though! i went backstage and said hi to zac but when i went back again they had left. tear tear. got lots of great pics but have to figure out how to post them. i may just put a link up or sumthing but its late and im tired and i'll do it tomorrooooow. woopee. anywhoo the show was awesome. hayley wore the cutest green shirt and zac wore those awesome suspenders everyone seems to dig. they had a bunch of hoodies and was really happy to get one!!!! i got another cute blue shirt too. yaaay. anywhoo i'll post pics later. <333

They didn't hang out at all afterwards? Weird. I've never yet been to a Paramore show where I didn't talk to them before or after the show...

How was the crowd? Were they into it or kind of laid back? I've been disappointed in the crowds at the shows I've seen in DC so far...it seems like up north' date=' the shows are just nuts, but here in the mid-Atlantic, they haven't quite caught on as much yet or something...[/quote']

uhmm the crowds were okay. like there were the fans that knew all the words and stuff...but it was also a super small venue. but there were definitely a ton of paramore people there :) i posted a bunch of pics from the show in a slide show on my myspace so here's the link. im not quite sure how to put them directly into the post plus its like 2 in the morning and im super tired so here :

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8065132

its in the about me section but theres also some pics under the "view more pics" link. yay :D sorry im so lazy :???:

But thats a good thing' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

Nah. I want them to play some lively shows here and build a good fanbase. I doubt they want to just be a little tiny band that only a select few have heard of forever...

True but since they been up north alot I think they have a good amount of fans. They need to play here a few times to get a crowd, just like how they played NY a few times and now they have packed shows.

But thats a good thing' date=' in my opinion.[/quote']

Nah. I want them to play some lively shows here and build a good fanbase. I doubt they want to just be a little tiny band that only a select few have heard of forever...

yeah i agree, i know i wouldnt want to be a little tiny band forever.

i saw them last night and i miss them already !!!!

haha, wow.

that happens to me too!

i get all depressed afterwards

its really weird.

i want paramore to come to nyc again.

glad u had fun at the show

they werent really hanging out, until about 20 min after they played here

yeah they actually left before the show was done last night :(

Seriously? They packed up all their merch and everything and left before the show was even done?

I'm betting they are stopping over in TN today before heading to FL for tomorrow's show :) I can't blame them for leaving early if that's what they did :)

yeah zac was telling me how they had a long drive. but apparently hayley and some others were really hungry too so they probly hadnt eaten in a while.

Actually, I think I was wrong. I think they were in SC tonight. Still, a damn long drive from NoVa. And yeah...being hungry will make you run out of anywhere in a hurry :)

haha' date=' wow.

that happens to me too!

its really weird.

[/quote']

hahah yeah i totally agree. i just saw them 3 days ago, and i went through this weird mood when i was listening to their cd the next day. i missed them! its like, paramore separation anxiety or something lol.

haha' date=' wow.

that happens to me too!

its really weird.

[/quote']

hahah yeah i totally agree. i just saw them 3 days ago, and i went through this weird mood when i was listening to their cd the next day. i missed them! its like, paramore separation anxiety or something lol.

lol.

it makes me feel retarted

cuz paramore is such a big band to me.

and they're so cool

i love talking to them

haha' date=' wow.

that happens to me too!

its really weird.

[/quote']

lol.

it makes me feel retarted

cuz paramore is such a big band to me.

and they're so cool

i love talking to them

i feel the same way

Well' date=' at least you got to go to the show :) I'm still kind of sad that I missed it. Ahh well...I'll see them on Warped.[/quote']

are they coming to the nissan in august with warpd?

No, but they'll be at the show at Merriweather...the first show on the tour.