Canada

chrisseh11

i saw a girl at the mall with a pmore shirt on. i think i 'accidentaly' gave her a dirty look. there's also a guy at my school with a shirt and i actually saw him at warped, and he wasn't singing along to the songs.

also, my friend purposely shows me her misery business ringtone or mentions hayley to me... i don't know why, but it annoys the heck out of me because i don't even consider her a fan.

this is only place i can complain about this stuff hah

because we have sucky promoters haha

i saw a girl at the mall with a pmore shirt on. i think i 'accidentaly' gave her a dirty look. there's also a guy at my school with a shirt and i actually saw him at warped, and he wasn't singing along to the songs.

also, my friend purposely shows me her misery business ringtone or mentions hayley to me... i don't know why, but it annoys the heck out of me because i don't even consider her a fan.

this is only place i can complain about this stuff hah

and I feel for you about the ringtone thing.

but it's not a Paramore ringtone, but rather Icky Thump by the White Stripes, one of my friends has it and I've always wondered why as she knows 2 songs by them. It bothers me as 1) Icky Thump is no where close to being one of their better songs 2) I love Jack and whenever I state said thing, she agrees.

No,

You do not agree with me. You know 2 songs.

I still love her though :neutral:

awww why wouldn't you want to go?

it'll be a blast. it's probably better than seeing them in ottawa because there will actually be people singing along haha

i just read on lj that there was a RIOT commercial on muchmusic

what?@#$$^

MISERY BUSINESS WAS ON LIVE 88.5!!!

I just caught the end of it and I was like omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

It was around...6:45ish.

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone else notice a lot of new canadian members on the boards? i guess that's a good thing...

man, i was watching musiqueplus today and some girl was singing pressure via webcam and then misery business came on and randomly in the corner, girls would appear impersonating hayley from their webcam

stilll super weird seeing them on tv