Canada

chrisseh11

i dont think there are any malls with rollar coasters in them there =\

i could be wrong though i havent really been there much lol

I don't recall any malls in the Toronto area with rollercoasters in them...the only one I know that has rollercoasters is the one in Edmonton..

oh dear. i'm going to toronto this weekend with my mom. two grandparents, and 4 old people from italy that i can barely communicate with.

also, it's supposed to rain, which all older people hate.

oh well, i can hopefully make it fun.

and, i've never been on a plane, but it's cool they play movies before they're released on dvd :)

youve never been on a plane?

the first time i ever went on a plane was when i was a baby, my dad often brings us around on many trips with him, half on vacation and half because hes got work to do, but we pretty much go somewhere every year.

dont worry, planes are fun. and dont forget to chew gum on lift off :D

I'm in Toronto right now! It's really hot which is really weird because I'm from Australia and we got the freakin' outback. Haha

Does anyone know any good bands touring Toronto in Sept/Oct? I want to go see at least one band while I'm here. :P

i dont think there are any malls with rollar coasters in them there =\

i could be wrong though i havent really been there much lol

I don't recall any malls in the Toronto area with rollercoasters in them...the only one I know that has rollercoasters is the one in Edmonton..

Yeah my sister is going to Edmonton. I wish there was a shopping center with a rollercoaster in Toronto though hehe. That'd be so effin' awesome

Sometimes they play movies that aren't even out on DVD yet. ;)

True! Man the airline I went to was so classy (and I was in economy class!). I was like watching the whole Little Britain series, V for Vendetta, RV, CSI episodes, SpongeBob, That's So Raven, HSM, Brokeback Mountain. Best flight ever :D

depending on who's driving and the traffic it can take anywhere between 4-7 hours

when i went to paramore it took 7 because it was a long weekend and everyone was going to Toronto but on the way back it took more like 4 and a half.

Im probably going to Cute in Toronto because they're mean and aren't coming to Ottawa and Im going to Underoath here =)