Canada

chrisseh11

i went to warped in barrie.

everything was great, except for all the dust, smoke, having my sunglasses kicked off my face by a crowd surfer and my jaw hurting when i chew. i have a 5 inch bloody mark down my forehead. lol.

the bands i saw were:

anti-flag

protest the hero (got all their autographs)

billy talent

alexisonfire (left after the 2nd or 3rd song because that's when i got kicked lol)

and a couple others i can't even remember...

it was fun. =)

UGHH THE DUST!

it was awful.

i saw everybody had bandanas around their necks/mouths and i was like "why is everybody trying to be hardcore?"

but then i realized it was for the sake of their health.

i saw protest the hero because of my friend and they were pretty good!

i saw of halifax. a little less than jake. but my friend kept on getting caught in a mosh so we left.

then planet smashers.

personally, i dont like ska. but my friend REALLY wanted to see them so we did. i didn't know this, but ska people have a dance. it created such a huge dust storm. aaahhh

THEN I SAW THE ACADEMY ISSSS

i was so pshyched. it was awesome. when travis from gym class heroes came on to do craaaazy i got so excited. i sang along, horrifically, but it was great.

i was bummed i didn't get to see emanuel, but oh well.

UGHH THE DUST!

it was awful.

i saw everybody had bandanas around their necks/mouths and i was like "why is everybody trying to be hardcore?"

but then i realized it was for the sake of their health.

i saw protest the hero because of my friend and they were pretty good!

i saw of halifax. a little less than jake. but my friend kept on getting caught in a mosh so we left.

then planet smashers.

personally' date=' i dont like ska. but my friend REALLY wanted to see them so we did. i didn't know this, but ska people have a dance. it created such a huge dust storm. aaahhh

THEN I SAW THE ACADEMY ISSSS

i was so pshyched. it was awesome. when travis from gym class heroes came on to do craaaazy i got so excited. i sang along, horrifically, but it was great.

i was bummed i didn't get to see emanuel, but oh well.[/quote']

=) williiiaaaaam