Canada

chrisseh11

ohhh i hope so. =)

I went to see Jimmy Eat World last night... it was sooo awesome!

but the sound sucks. i couldnt hear what Jim sings. XD

who will go to warped tour this year??

me i want i want but i need to find someone to go with me. :/ sucky.

what was jimmy's set list? im seeing them on the 14th

• 2 weeks later...
what was jimmy's set list? im seeing them on the 14th

i think it was too late. hehe. sowwwy!

sooo how was the show?

i like when they played DESINTEGRATIONNNN!!! so coool!

Maybe we'll see each other.

Yeahh maybe. How do you look like? lol.

--

i want to go see Say Anything at warped this year. XD

• 4 weeks later...
boo for living in NS.

closest they get is montreal, and i cant ever make it there.

only once a year, but it'd be insane if they came around the same time as the quebec bus.

OMG YOU LIVE IN NS?! haha sorry for freaking out, but we are so tiny i thought id never see anyone esle here who lives in this poopy province where paramore never comes :(

me too though, i can never make it to montreal either. :( or toronto, its too much money for me...but im starting to save!!

anyway, *high five* for ns

it doesnt rain THAT much

Somewhat true. its from a daggermouth song. It goes something like this

"Ain't no party like a Daggermouth party cause a daggermouth party dont stop!!!.. What's up all you two timing bitches, daggermouth's here to set the record straight, representing rain city canada where the sun don't shine, skooling kids since 2004. Gonna take ur girl, your sister and your mom so watch your back, daggermouths coming to your city to show u how its done!"

Ren

• 2 weeks later...
OMG YOU LIVE IN NS?! haha sorry for freaking out, but we are so tiny i thought id never see anyone esle here who lives in this poopy province where paramore never comes :(

me too though, i can never make it to montreal either. :( or toronto, its too much money for me...but im starting to save!!

anyway, *high five* for ns

i know, right. im beyond surprised that someone from NS is here.

and i know, NO ONE COMES. well cute is what we aim for did, but they kinda *thumbs down*..

and maybe i should start saving. really. that's going to be tough for me, actually.

whereabouts do you live in NS? i live near like sydney, port hawkesbury, pretty much cape breton. ha.

oh and *high five*!

i know, right. im beyond surprised that someone from NS is here.

and i know, NO ONE COMES. well cute is what we aim for did, but they kinda *thumbs down*..

and maybe i should start saving. really. that's going to be tough for me, actually.

whereabouts do you live in NS? i live near like sydney, port hawkesbury, pretty much cape breton. ha.

oh and *high five*!

haha yea i know, i saw cute it what we aim for...i didnt really enjoy them *thumbs down aswell* lol but yeah im totally starting to save to see paramore on their next tour, i didnt think it was possible but this past weekend i saved enough to go see the rocket summer in toronto, and it was like a dream haha. it was so amazing i love that man to the max!! but anyways, yes it's possible so you should.

i live closer to the city, halifax bedford kinda area.

whoot whoot ns!! haha :)

• 3 weeks later...