Paramore reveal new track title

tinkril

Paramore are currently holed up in their rehearsal space in their home town of Nashville, Tennessee demoing material for their third studio album.

While the record remains as yet untitled, frontwoman Hayley Williams revealed that the record will include a track entitled Sumo Sandwich.

Someone's obviously got food on the brain.

In related news, Williams added that the band are "super excited" to be hitting the road with No Doubt in the US this summer.

"What a dream tour!" she said. "We couldn't be more excited to kick off 2009 by touring with a band like No Doubt.".

original source:http://www2.kerrang.com/2009/02/paramore_reveal_new_track_titl.html

P.S what a name,eh?

Hayley said it's a working title, meaning they don't have a real title yet, so they refer to it as Sumo Sandwich. A lot of bands do that. You'd think Kerrang, being a music magazine would be smart enough to understand that. :roll:

^ There were a few off the last album that had working titles that we figured out or the band told us. I don't remember what they were right now, but I'm sure everyone else does. :P

Found some in the Riot booklet:

Da S**t = That's What You Get

Mexico = Misery Business

Epic = For A Pessimist...

• 3 weeks later...
^ There were a few off the last album that had working titles that we figured out or the band told us. I don't remember what they were right now, but I'm sure everyone else does. :P

Found some in the Riot booklet:

Da S**t = That's What You Get

Mexico = Misery Business

Epic = For A Pessimist...

Yeah, they had that in the booklet haha.

I wish Kerrang would stop while they're ahead :\