Mothers against Brokencyde

Ross

"Albuquerque, NM based Crunkcore innovators Brokencyde have been causing fans to go wild during their current sold-out tour alongside Drop Dead Gorgeous and Eyes Set to Kill, but the group drew a different kind of attention in Allston, MA when Antz of BrokenCYDE was arrested for alleged criminal mischief. On Tuesday, after appearing in court, Antz was exonerated of all charges and the group re-joined the tour for the remaining dates.

BrokeNCYDE has been cultivating a cult like following across the US on back-to-back sold out tours alongside Breathe Carolina, the Millionaires and Jeffree Star. The group’s highly addictive musical style of fusion blends screamo with Top 40 hip-hop to create a style that can only be defined as “crunkcore”. Registering a jaw-dropping 80,000 plays a day through the group's MySpace site, BrokeNCYDE fans are so addicted to the group’s brand of crunk fueled booty shaking beats that they flooded MTV's TRL with requests, landing the band a performance on the show where they played "Under The Radar" for millions of viewers.

BrokeNCYDE recently put the finishing touches on their debut full-length album, which is expected to surface in stores in early summer, just in time for the group’s spot on this year’s Warped Tour. "

I have many problems with this press release. Try and spot them. :P

yeah i was reading some comments on there videos and what not and people were like "ooh brokencyde is so refreshing, different than everything thats out there, they're awesome!" i'm like wtf really? are we listening to the same thing? first off all the songs are a total train wreck but the screaming is like the icing on the cake. it's the worst i've ever heard. ugh i really dont understand how they have fans.