Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

yeah, its the only downside to playing guitar =/

Don't worry about it! Your fingers will eventually learn to cope with it. Haha, I can remember how frustrating it was at first when I wanted to keep playing but the fingers were screaming objections left and right :) It was even harder when I switched to electric guitar because the steel strings just tore my skin apart if I tried to do any slides. Perseverance and hard work pays off, though.

I confess I'm listening to Emarosa.

I confess I'm so tired that I can't even walk straight yet I am still posting in here. I'm an addict. :( But hey, what does walking have to do with computers anyway?

Don't worry about it! Your fingers will eventually learn to cope with it. Haha, I can remember how frustrating it was at first when I wanted to keep playing but the fingers were screaming objections left and right :) It was even harder when I switched to electric guitar because the steel strings just tore my skin apart if I tried to do any slides. Perseverance and hard work pays off, though.

haha yeah, I would play most of the day if it wasn't for my dented fingers :willy_nilly: