Funniest things you've found!

Parame

I felt pretty bummed after I saw Josh and Zac do this thing with their fingers...like snapping them, but not in the traditional way! It's a thing we do in the army towards the end of our service to celebrate the fact that we have so few days left. I know, I know...finnish army humour is a one-of-a-kind and you are not going to get it unless you've been there yourself. But how did Josh and Zac learn to do it?? I was so sure that it was a thing exclusive to us Finns only...

Then again, funniest lie I've heard...well now that I've heard of the pregnant lesbian thing, there's no way anyone will ever top that.

I felt pretty bummed after I saw Josh and Zac do this thing with their fingers...like snapping them, but not in the traditional way! It's a thing we do in the army towards the end of our service to celebrate the fact that we have so few days left. I know, I know...finnish army humour is a one-of-a-kind and you are not going to get it unless you've been there yourself. But how did Josh and Zac learn to do it?? I was so sure that it was a thing exclusive to us Finns only...

lol actually a lot of people know how to do that finger snapping thing.

lots of guys at my school do it all the time. im jealous, cuz i cant do it to save my life.haha

• 9 months later...