demi talks Paramore

pinkjellynut

I saw her at the Final Riot show in Central Park. She hung out with Ms. Williams the whole time, and she seemed soooo stoked to be there, so I definitely believe her.

Demi Lovato is awesome. She's got a killer voice, and she's such a nice kid. She's gonna be at Bamboozle, you know. Anybody who's going should go support her. She deserves it. :)

^ lol, I was going to make a comment that they're only 16, but then I realised that not everyone on these boards is in their mid-20s, so nevermind. Go ahead and crush on Demi and Selena. :P

she's okay....

what bothers me is her poser "omfg i luv metal!" thing she keeps doing.

She should also quit Disney and do something heavby and dark

Why is she a poser? I grew up listening to metal and hard rock with my dad, but I love pop music too. Why can't she do the same? From anything I've ever heard, she genuinely does like metal and is a fan of several metal bands.

But yeah, I do see her breaking away from Disney in the future to do her own thing.

She's gonna be at Bamboozle, you know. Anybody who's going should go support her. She deserves it. :)

i dont think many kids would like the fact shes going tbh. they'll prob be mad. she doesnt exactly fit into something like that. dnt get my wrong shes good. i dnt listen to her and i dont love her but ill deal with her.

but she talks about paramore too much lmao

she seems to talk about paramore in alot of press stuff........

lol thats expected seeing as though paramore is her favorite band and the fact that hayley is one of her idols. im pretty sure any hardcore paramore fan will talk about paramore constantly, i know i do. so what makes her any different?

----

demi's awesome, and it sucks that when people find out she's affiliated with disney, people automatically thinks she sucks..which is so far from the truth.

and for the person that called her a "poser" just bcuhs she listens to metal makes no sense. sure it's not what you expect, but she really does genuinely love that genre of music so why hate on her? just cuz she's a disney girl?

anyways demi's an incredible singer/songwriter who needs to ditch hollywood records.

Demi's a great girl with a lot of talented and she's really going to be successful one day.

I can see it haha. I'm happy she's a fan of Paramore and talks about them.

I can't wait for Demi's new album to be released this year.

What I hate is she is still with Disney, she'll leave one day.

and for the person that called her a "poser" just bcuhs she listens to metal makes no sense. sure it's not what you expect, but she really does genuinely love that genre of music so why hate on her? just cuz she's a disney girl?

That was me. The problem is that she DOES NOT listen to metal.

She only ever mentions pop/punk bands and stuff. I think she´s just either trying the ¨Im so different and unique!¨ thing OR that Disney doesnt let her have a metal head image.

Until proven otherwise, I think that aspect of her is poseur-ish.

Besides that, I think she is way talented and should do her own thing without Disney.

That was me. The problem is that she DOES NOT listen to metal.

She only ever mentions pop/punk bands and stuff. I think she´s just either trying the ¨Im so different and unique!¨ thing OR that Disney doesnt let her have a metal head image.

Until proven otherwise, I think that aspect of her is poseur-ish.

Besides that, I think she is way talented and should do her own thing without Disney.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1593780/20080828/lovato__demi.jhtml

http://music.spreadit.org/demi-lovato-secretly-want-a-metal-band-album/

Proven wrong...

All the stuff I had ever heard that she listened to was Paramore and stupid s**t like christina aguilera and the homo brothers, so I was kind of suprised when people said she was into metal. Now I know what she meant.

Now after reading this, she DEFINITLY needs to get her ass of Disney and do something amazing!

^ I would wanna get with her, if I wasnt into guys xD

Shes seriously wasting her time at Disney, even though It´ll probably keep her doing some stuff for a while, she should take charge of her own career in a couple of years and turn badass.