April Fool's Day!

EasyTarget

Okay, so it can be pretty dumb to play a prank and pretty irritating to be pranked, but it does provide some laughs!

So let's share our experiences from today. :rotfl:

First off, my mam ran in my room and said "QUICK, SHANNON, WAKE UP, WE'VE SLEPT IN, IT'S HALF NINE!" This completely failed as I have a clock on my stereo. :roll:

I then (cruelly), texted my friends Hannah and Alice, telling them that Kill Hannah had cancelled the gig we had tickets to! They fell for it too! Han said she hates me but also found it funny.. I got this pretty cool response from Alice: "OMG YOU ARSEHOLE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS. I was devastated. Dickhead. Lmfao." :rotfl:

Sadly, no one in school tricked me, I guess I'm the only geek there. xD

EDIT: Actually, the I.T staff (wo are freaks and monitor everybody) tricked most of the school. On our internet homepage, we have a link to the school's site, emails etc.. they added a new tab for YouTube and when you clicked, it said APRIL FOOL's with a list of all the pupils and staff you were fooled. :rotfl:

Plus, the REAL youtube has the video box turned upside down..

i was walkin to get the bus from town to college, and one of em just smacked my headphones off my head, so naturally i turned round and said "what they fuck?" and they all squared up to me like "you got a problem" and i said "yeh why the fuck did you do that? i didnt do anything to you" and they go "i dont like them headphones" and i was like "well your a fucking cock if you hit someone because you dont like their headphones" so he hit me :lol:

i was walkin to get the bus from town to college, and one of em just smacked my headphones off my head, so naturally i turned round and said "what they fuck?" and they all squared up to me like "you got a problem" and i said "yeh why the fuck did you do that? i didnt do anything to you" and they go "i dont like them headphones" and i was like "well your a fucking cock if you hit someone because you dont like their headphones" so he hit me :lol:

Twats. You alright though? :hug:

I didn't do any fooling and didn't get fooled.

Tracey in work wanted ideas for stuff to do to her kids yesterday in work though, apparently my suggestion of "pretending to be dead" was too extreme :P As well as it being too extreme she also told me how "sometimes you're such a bloke" which naturally I took as a compliment 8-):lol:

I didn't do any fooling and didn't get fooled.

Tracey in work wanted ideas for stuff to do to her kids yesterday in work though, apparently my suggestion of "pretending to be dead" was too extreme :P As well as it being too extreme she also told me how "sometimes you're such a bloke" which naturally I took as a compliment 8-):lol:

Your post reminded me.. Demi (Le Venin) was telling me about some extreme April Fool pranks she found online... One guy, bitter after a divorce, told his wife he needed to see her and hung himself for her to find!!!

Somehow he survived it.. I'm sure he didn't survive her wrath though!

april fools is over :nono:

how did you prank people?

sister-turned off her alarm, making her think it was saturday, and run late for school so she looked like crap.

john-told him i couldn't hang out for the amazing night we had planned sunday. he was devastated.

mom-i had to stop at target on the way home from school, so when i got to the parking lot i called her acting like i was in tears saying i got in an accidnt. she showed up to the parking lot and got sooooo mad and drove home :lol:

catie-made up an elaborate story about how i'm 'moving' to the town next to hers. kept her going since yesterday. :rotfl: