I would like your opinion guys!

the1

Okay. Ready for shitty drama?

Some girl that I got slightly involved with (short story; turned out to be a bitch, pissed me off etc) has the fucking audacity to send me a Facebook friend request (knew I never should have made one), despite refusing to talk to me and pretty much "sacking me off" (tbh was my fault in a way but still).

So I deny it and block her from my page. Immature?

add her. talk to her. get her interested. screw her over. ignore her. delete her.

Worst advice I've ever recieved. Because knowing my luck, she'd fuck me over before I get the chance. Plus I can't be bothered with that shit. 3 months ago maybe. Not worth the effort when I'm leaving that school for good in 3 months.

you're rather intent on putting me down a peg or two these days, aren't you mr brown old chum ? it wasn't serious advice, continue your merry girl-avoiding ways, i shall sit and observe. somehow.

*sigh* I'm slightly slow today.

Living vicariously eh?

lol i was actually kinda thinking about sorta the same thing recently. about a year ago some guy fucked me around and we've not spoken for ages, yet we're still on eachothers top friends on networking sites and stuff. i know thats a pretty lame thing to think about but i still think i'd have to keep him there cos if i moved him maybe he'd be hurt?

maybe i over-analyse things, but i feel like if I delete him it would be like completely letting go of him and i'd probably be pretty upset about it, but at the same time its kinda pointless. i don't really know what im saying here tbh haha! but if you get what i mean, the whole "rating friends" and social networking adds can make you think about things.