Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

I confess he deserved to be sent off but it wasn't terrible.. I think it was more out of frustration

I knew it would have been out of frustration, it's like when Danny Guthrie broke Craig Fagan's leg in the Hull game earlier in the season. On the plus side it shows he cares. Nicky Butt often hacks into players if he's frustrated.

I confess I'm having to make do with photos of it on the Sky Sports website :P

I confess the Pacman absolutely murdered Hatton.

I confess I couldn't believe that Hatton lost in the second round :o

What's wrong Pekka?:hug: i confess i'm sitting on the bus home from oslo.

Well, as I was getting ready to go home from work, something happened all of a sudden and the world started spinning around me and I lost my balance. I couldn't stand still without falling over and I couldn't even walk straight. I walked home but the vertigo feeling didn't go away, and now my heart is starting to beat faster and I'm losing power from my left foot and arm.

Fuck this, I need to go to the hospital right now. I'm going there, with or without a reservation. That means I can't stay and chat, unfortunately. See you! :hug:

I confess the Pacman absolutely murdered Hatton.

I confess he got walloped!

I knew it would have been out of frustration, it's like when Danny Guthrie broke Craig Fagan's leg in the Hull game earlier in the season. On the plus side it shows he cares. Nicky Butt often hacks into players if he's frustrated.

Guthrie was just a retard!

See ya Pekka! Hope you feel better mate