New Moon!

Decoy!

Saw it for the second time yesterday, it was much better then.. coz the first time i was paying too much attention to how they had done everything and if so and so was in the movie..and yeah ;P the yesterday i was just enjoying it :D

Gotta say i'm leaning more and more towards team jake, not because he was shirtless all the time.. but i liked Taylor more than Rob in this movie.. Perfect jacob<3

so now i saw new moon. well, what should i say......IT WAS AMAZING. actually i behaved pretty much the same like betty did - cried A LOT and laughed. seriously i think i cried a bit less than half of the film. lol

but it was just too amazing. the wolves were so fantastic <3<3<3 ya know im team edward and dont like jacob and the others that much but AS WOLVES....i wanna hug them. haha thats crazy i know.

the only thing i kinda disliked (there i have to agree with betty again) was the open and sudden ending.