Taylor's officially in the band

egirevs

Didn't he co write Oh, Star as well??

Quite possibly. I don't own a CD with that song on it to look at the credits nor is it listed on ASCAP's website. If he did, even better!

So who's making a new picture for the top banner on these forums?

Haha, if anyone wants to submit one, I'll pass it along to Brent and Ash. We sure could use a new one. :)

I know Taylor Appreciation Day was a few days ago, but I think it should officially be Taylor Appreciation Week. :)

Wait...WHAT? Why Haven't I heard of this!

P.S.

I had some pretty long hair, and I got it cut short because of Taylor! He inspired me lol!

You didn't hear about Taylor Appreciation Day??

Taylor Appreciation Day was June 10th, I think. Apparently, he stopped coming out to the meet and greets because a lot of the people at them didn't know who he was, and he got bummed out (seriously, how are you in the PFC without knowing T?). So some people asked, "Who doesn't know who TAYLOR is???" and declared it Taylor Appreciation Day. It was pretty awesome, but it seems like it's lasted for a few days rather than just one. He thanked everyone on Twitter for it too. :)

I'm glad Taylor inspired you to cut your hair. lol

I haven't heard about it too, but I already got used to it.. I don't know many things :/

I can't believe someone, who can call himself a Paramore's fan, doesn't accually know the band members (or whatever you'll call who Tyler was before, I call him member, because for me he was a member).

I've heard this version before.. perhaps, it's possible, he seems to be shy ;) But I guess that everybody knew him anyways... I don't know. maybe he didn't wanted to declare anything? And now hes sure that he wants to be in the band..

You didn't hear about Taylor Appreciation Day??

Taylor Appreciation Day was June 10th, I think. Apparently, he stopped coming out to the meet and greets because a lot of the people at them didn't know who he was, and he got bummed out (seriously, how are you in the PFC without knowing T?). So some people asked, "Who doesn't know who TAYLOR is???" and declared it Taylor Appreciation Day. It was pretty awesome, but it seems like it's lasted for a few days rather than just one. He thanked everyone on Twitter for it too. :)

I'm glad Taylor inspired you to cut your hair. lol

I didn't know about his appreciation day but now I know, thanks!

And yeah how can they call them huge Paramore fans without knowing TAYLOR? :uhh: Huhh...he is a great guitarist anyways!

And goooo Taylor! We love you! :)

That's really sad. I think we should have Taylor Appreciation Month...even though that would coincide with the Release of Riot!

I'm feel sorry for Taylor, especially if he stopped going to M&G because people didn't know who he was. I mean, how could they not? Hayley gives him shout outs during TWYG! Oh well, I'm just glad he's FINALLY a member now! He just seemed to fit so perfectly with them! :D