Taylor's officially in the band

egirevs

Let's quit it with the arguing, please. This is not the time or place. :nono: If you're not jumping with joy over Taylor's official status in the band, that's okay, but don't ruin the mood of this thread. The kid's been with the band for two years. Announcing him as a member of the band is long overdue, and if you're not excited about it, don't post.

With that said:

:willy_nilly: Congratulations, Taylor! :willy_nilly:

• Like 1

tbh I'm guessing not that many people have asked that question.

tbh they have.

Alot of people at my school like Paramore now,

due to me and my friends spreading them out,

And when they see them on tv and internet, they ask. :roll:

I don't want to start anything serious so,

/end

Edit:/ Thank you Chriss! :D

yah thats something every band has to go thru reguardless of taylor being in the band or not. fan girls jsut cuz we're girls that love a band alot :roll:

ily james really

okay done.

^ I posted the article and accompanying picture in the original post, so you don't have to go to LJ to see it. Even though it's news from the PFC, everyone should be able to join in celebrating this. This really should've been put on Paramore.net as well.

People are already like "wtf who is he!?" "wtf he only does some lyrics and BAM paramore member?"

Seriously? Where are they saying that? I really don't understand how people don't know who he is. He's been touring with the band for two years.

Seriously? Where are they saying that? I really don't understand how people don't know who he is. He's been touring with the band for two years.

i posted it as news on punkdisasters.com

i corrected him and told him that he's been touring w/ them forever so yeah. lol

that place is the most hostile forum you'll ever encounter, it's terrible

yeah i dnt get that either and some ppl that say that to me say they are massive paramore fans and they dnt know who he is its like AHHHHHHHHH

^ They know he co-wrote Conspiracy, That's What You Get, Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody), and Decode, right?

Really, if they don't know who he is, they're not worth dealing with. They're the ones missing out.

^ They know he co-wrote Conspiracy, That's What You Get, Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody), and Decode, right?

Really, if they don't know who he is, they're not worth dealing with. They're the ones missing out.

well if they dnt know who he is then they wont know that lmao, it annoys me :rotfl:

Didn't he co write Oh, Star as well??