Taylor's officially in the band

egirevs

YAAY ! Fianlly !! More information here:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/7888155.html

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

//EDIT: Here's the article itself... :) -Chriss

From the PFC:

6.15 / Special Announcement from the Band...

EVERYONE!!!! The members of Paramore have a special announcement to make:

We recognize the fact that it’s way overdue. Oh well. Today is the day. The four of us (Hayley, Zac, Josh and Jeremy) are proud to announce that Taylor York, a touring member of Paramore for over 2 years, is now an official member of the band!

In case you don’t know… and you probably don’t… Taylor has been around since the very early days of Paramore. Perhaps even before we began. He actually helped write some of our “fan-favorite” songs such as “Conspiracy” off our debut record, All We Know Is Falling and “That’s What You Get” from RIOT! So as you can see, there really isn’t anyone else we could find who would fit in quite the same.

So, without further ado, we give you… the newest and final addition to Paramore:

TAYLOR BENJAMIN YORK :l

iqloyf.jpg

James you gotta think,

paramore is more than just "A band" to alot of us.

:/

But I'm sure as soon as you realize the irrelevancy of the band's activities to your everyday life, you'll struggle to give a rat's arse....

Not that I'm saying that no one should care- not at all! Congrats to Taylor! But *tearing up* over something that has gone on for pretty much two years is just a bit OTT.

But I'm sure as soon as you realize the irrelevancy of the band's activities to your everyday life, you'll struggle to give a rat's arse....

Not that I'm saying that no one should care- not at all! Congrats to Taylor! But *tearing up* over something that has gone on for pretty much two years is just a bit OTT.

:nono:

I'm Just happy it's official. :)

You don't know how many times at school people walk up to me and ask

"Who's that 'puffy-haired' guitar guy in paramore?"

I'm just glad everyone knows.

cant we just all be happy for him and not be so negative. he has to deal with press now.... yah so does everyone else in every single band out there so what

Not every single band almost broke up because of the pressure of it all, that's what.

cant we just all be happy for him and not be so negative. he has to deal with press now.... yah so does everyone else in every single band out there so what

Tell them Catie i agree with you...he's in music and ofcourse he has to deal wiht a lot of crapy things:p