UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I guess it could look pretty cool man. Only thing im put off by are you me at six. Gunna make everything so much more impossible.

I think itll be the bigger hall cos they seem to be playing venues of the same size everywhere else from what ive heard..

You Me At Six won't make that much of a difference considering a large cross-section of ymas fans would be going to this anyway for Paramore.

I think it'll be the bigger hall too. Granted Dublin's the only gig for both the North and the South of Ireland so it'd have to be big but I think it's an indication that there's a good chance it'll be Hall 4.

*PARAMORE TOUR DATES

Thu 10th December - Glasgow SECC

Fri 11th December - Birmingham NIA

Mon 14th December - Cardiff International Arena (CIA)

Wed 16th December - Manchester Evening News Arena

Thu 17th December - Brighton Centre

Fri 18th December - Wembley Arena

http://tickets.hmv.com/tickets/slink.buy/e.1DNQ/uk-music-news/paramore-uk-tour:-tickets-on-sale-9am-friday-11th-september-2009.html

Yeah I asked before he did. :/

I knowwwww but I was in the middle of responding to Megan then I was going back to answer when Jaime asked too so I just responded to him. I figured you're a smart girl, you'll figure it out.

I'd like to take this time to thank him for posting links too.

8-)