UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

^ahhhh exactly the same situation i'm in. :) did they say its only the card holder who needs id? i might just take mine anyway just to be safee.. :)

yeah they did, all we need to take is a letter from the cardholder authorising that i used the card and that, with like all their details and mine, then i think i'll need my own id.

^ wait thats a little confusing. so basically i need a letter from my mum saying that 'my son used my card to purchase the tickets' plus details? haha

yeah, happened to me at another gig too,

the cardholder has to write a letter with all their details, the last 4 digits of their card, and the reference number. then she needs to write that shes authorised you to use the card and get the ticket, so she'll need to put your name, then you need ID in your name? if you know what i mean :)

all the concert details need to be in the letter too.

andd she needs to sign and date it.

its so confusing the way they do it :/

^ what the hell that's ridiculous hahhaha

ok thanks for that :) if its 100% nessecary then i'll do it. is the letter of authorisation 100% nessecary? i thought only the photo id and the reference number was? :neutral:

EDIT: by details, im assuming you mean like adress, and full name etc?

and what sort of concert details? haha soz, so many questions, i just wanna make sure i get in on the night! i am not being turned away hahah

^ what the hell that's ridiculous hahhaha

ok thanks for that :) if its 100% nessecary then i'll do it. is the letter of authorisation 100% nessecary? i thought only the photo id and the reference number was? :neutral:

EDIT: by details, im assuming you mean like adress, and full name etc?

yeahh you definietely need a letter by the looks of it, i called, then got my mum to call, they said we'd need a letter of authorisation from the cardholder :)

im glad im not the only one thats gotta do it this way hahaha

by details, im assuming you mean like adress, and full name etc?

and what sort of concert details? haha soz, so many questions, i just wanna make sure i get in on the night! i am not being turned away hahah

(sorry i added these quesitons after :P) haha

This is so much effort! i only want to go and see paramore, jeez i'm already mentally scared from getting my sister and friends ticket in that rush on the morning of the 21st of august :P hahahaha, although i'm safe anyway, cos i got mine through the pre-sale :)

haha no problem, i wrote it all down when i was on the phone to them

you just need the venue name, what concert it is, so paramore, the date of the show, and how many tickets you have to pick up :)

and yeah address and full name :)

its really annoying, me and my friend had to do it at another show too, get our parents to write us letters, its stupid :/

oh my god, hahaha :D you know what, i might just get my mum to give them a call tommorow.

like you said, i'm glad im not the only one who has to go through this... effort. ahha. it will be worth it in the end :) are you going by yourself?

haha good idea, i got my mum to call them too

noo im going with Ross, then meeting up with Laura and James, theyre all from here :)

She's going with Mod Ross, not me Ross. Just to clarify. :lol:

I have a feeling this place could become rife with mistaken identity haha.

i didnt even know about that letter of authorisation. imagine if i just went there without it. it's so ridiculous, but i guess measures need to be taken.

fucking touts.

omg i think i over panicked...

my mum booked the tickets under her name.. does that mean that i dont need the letter of authorisation after all? hahahaahaha i'm about to explodde withh confusion

edit: she's actually coming to the venue, to prove her identity... so me, my sis and my mate can get in.

omg i think i over panicked...

my mum booked the tickets under her name.. does that mean that i dont need the letter of authorisation after all? hahahaahaha i'm about to explodde withh confusion

edit: she's actually coming to the venue, to prove her identity... so me, my sis and my mate can get in.

haha yeah if its booked under her name you would have needed a letter

but awesome, thats good :) no worries then! :)

As far as I understand it:

If the card is in your name:

No letter. Bring the card you booked with, photo ID and probably the confirmation e-mail too.

If the card is in someone else's name:

You need your own photo ID and a letter, from the card holder, containing:

Cardholder's details, the last 4 digits of their card and the reference number. The letter should also contain the event's detailed and should be signed and dated. The letter has to state that you are authorised to use the tickets and give your details.

ok so basically.

the card is under my mother's name

no letter, she brings her card (comes to the venue) photo id etc and confirmation

and that's it, me my sister and my mate can get in? NO HASSLE! (please say yes.. :P) hahaah

I'd imagine that would work. E-mail the venue.