UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

http://twitter.com/paramoreLDN

^^ Official Paramore LDN twitter just said that Paramore themselves announced they'll be back to play more UK shows before christmas!

They also did Conspiracy tonight, apparently! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm far too excited for my own good!

I did just post the dates over the page, you know?

The dates have just been confirmed on the paramore fan club...

DECEMBER

10 Glasgow, Scotland SECC

11 Birmingham, England NIA

12 Dublin, Ireland O2 Point

14 Cardiff, Wales Cardiff International Arena

16 Manchester, England Manchester Evening News Arena

17 Brighton, England Brighton Centre

18 London, England Wembley Arena

:roll:

Anyway, an arena tour is going to be weird, I just wonder if loads of people are going to go just for the more well known songs, seriously hope it doesn't happen though.. It was fun while it lasted :'( :P

probably will happen to a certain extent

even last time they were in the UK, people only really knew the songs from riot!

I don't think there will be a lot of people not familiar with AWKIF.

hmm really?

with the huge amount of new fans theyre gonna get with this new album coming out soon, im doubting theyre gonna see past riot! which had such commercial promotion and success.

we'll really just need to wait and see though!

hmm really?

with the huge amount of new fans theyre gonna get with this new album coming out soon, im doubting theyre gonna see past riot! which had such commercial promotion and success.

we'll really just need to wait and see though!

I, personally, don't see much being played off AWKIF though, aside from Presure and Emergency. Considering how easy it is to find an entire band's musical career on the internet now I'd expect them to know them. Unless I'm just giving new fans too much credit. :lol:

I, personally, don't see much being played off AWKIF though, aside from Presure and Emergency. Considering how easy it is to find an entire band's musical career on the internet now I'd expect them to know them. Unless I'm just giving new fans too much credit. :lol:

haha maybe you are! :P

then again i dont want to be a monster and say all new fans are lazy and wont make the effort to check out AWKIF

i guess youre right though about not much being played off that album, apart form the main singles they released from it.

would be nice for consipracy though!

Ok im suprised no-ones mentioned anything about the gig yet, which i must say was honestly amazing!!!

hayley took 2 pics on 2 different peoples camera's of the crowd. dunno if anyone here happens to own that camera, and if they do, can they like post the pic somewhere :D i have a pic of hayley taking the pic of us. :D

:roll:

Anyway, an arena tour is going to be weird, I just wonder if loads of people are going to go just for the more well known songs, seriously hope it doesn't happen though.. It was fun while it lasted :'( :P

The arena gigs ive been to have been quite lively with new and old material. You do get some casual fans who go due to liking one or two songs but most usually know a load of the old stuff

The gig last night was AMAZING.

There are no words to describe it really.

It felt so good to be in a room full of fans who knew every song and every word. You could see, especially Hayley was amazed at the reaction they got and the Miricle outro at the end, after Decode....raw emotion. <3 I wish I could thank them in person, I am so happy:oops:

Anyone else on here get a badge at the end? Thought that was nice little keep sake :D