Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

Whereas I'm just gonna sit here and listen to Thriller and Off The Wall in their entirety and just mope about that the King of Pop is gone... :P

Think I might join you Matt, I'll bring the jesus juice :lol::shifty:

Joking aside, he was a legend and I'm probably gonna jump on the bandwagon and download some of his classic songs.

i bought my friend tickets to see him for her birthday in september, i'm not sure if i should tell her that i had them or not !!

....Authorities have released a statement saying they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change

...sorry my fingers slipped :(

(that's what he said)

OH GOD I CAN'T STOP.

• Like 1

I already have, I bought them this afternoon :lol:

Oh I wasn't going to buy them ;-)

i bought my friend tickets to see him for her birthday in september, i'm not sure if i should tell her that i had them or not !!

....Authorities have released a statement saying they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change

...sorry my fingers slipped :(

(that's what he said)

OH GOD I CAN'T STOP.

Is that what MJ said while having a stroke in the childrens hospital? :shifty:

yeah i really dont appreciate these jokes at all

i didnt really like him much either

but i dont think its funny to start making jokes about him dying

thats very disrespectful and rude

how would you like it if someone you loved or knew died and people were making jokes about it

i really dont think you'd be laughing at the jokes

• Like 1

Fame is something else than laughing & watching how someone dies.

& Catie you're totally right.

If he weren't famous, if he hadn't had all the plastic surgery, if he hadn't done all those wacky stunts, if there weren't all the accusations about being a paedophile no one would be making jokes.

Yeah maybe it's wrong/harsh but when you're that famous and you've done all the crazy shit that Michael Jackson did then people are going to make jokes.

And I bet you thought the episode of South Park with "Mr Jefferson" was funny.

okay maybe youre right

people are going to make jokes yes it still doesnt make it right.

its not a funny thing when someone dies regardless of who they are and what they have done in their life.

death isnt something to make jokes out of.

If he weren't famous, if he hadn't had all the plastic surgery, if he hadn't done all those wacky stunts, if there weren't all the accusations about being a paedophile no one would be making jokes.

Yeah maybe it's wrong/harsh but when you're that famous and you've done all the crazy shit that Michael Jackson did then people are going to make jokes.

No one's perfect.

okay maybe youre right

people are going to make jokes yes it still doesnt make it right.

its not a funny thing when someone dies regardless of who they are and what they have done in their life.

death isnt a funny thing.

I just said it is wrong/harsh in my post

But don't expect people not to make jokes is what I'm saying because of who it is.

And I love the way everyone is acting like he's a god when this time last week they wouldn't have give a shit about him.

• Like 1

Oh well. I'd do wacky stuff too if i never ever had a childhood. & Its not the right time for jokes in my opinion besides everything he did..

& I actually hated that episode, srsly xD. I only like the parishiltoncelebepisode one.