Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

idc if you liked him or not show some respect.

i dont think there should be any jokes about this either.

just sayin

poor MJ

so sad

agreed. I grew up listening to his albums, watching Moonwalker and playing the Sega Genesis video game. I want to play it right now honestly.

RIP MJ. Your music was the first real music I truly loved.

I kinda disliked him, but I'm honestly a bit shocked that he's dead now.

But I can't understand his kinda sick mind....at first he announces a great come back like "yeah I'm gonna be fine soon again" and the he dies. I mean when I'm so sick, I must realize how serious my situation is and think of enjoying my last days/weeks/months and not getting such big thoughts and ignore my sickness.

Unfortunatly, there are always jokes by people when someone well known passes away. I totally understand when its someone people liked, respected, or someone they looked up on, and someone finds it funny to make jokes about them.

It happened to me when my hero died playing for my team, i seen people saying things, and i was like omfg, i was so upset already and seeing people making fun of it, i wanted to physically kill them myself. Because it was actually so hurtful.

The best you can do is just ignore it.

I must have listened to Thriller about 20 times today. Absolutely amazing artist Michael was. I'm going to miss him deeply. I don't really think it was fair for people to turn against him either. Without proof of the molestation, they really have nothing against him. Michael also had a really tough life, that was obvious.

That's what I told my ex-girlfriend earlier. Her PM on MSN said "Ahaha, Michael Jackson's dead! Good for him!" and I asked her "Why are you happy?" and then she goes on to talk about how he deserved it because he was a child molester. I then proceeded to tell her that he was found not guilty, and that there was no proof he was... and she says "Just because he said he wasn't doesn't mean anything, you weren't there when he did it" so I said "Well, were you there?"