Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

today at my pub the music played was all michael jackson, followed by a massive sing-along to man in the mirror followed my a mass staff performance (attempt) of the thriller dance, we all knew different bits of it so collectively i think we made a pretty good show if it !!

...and then we topped it off by telling the most so-politically-and-morally-innappropriate jokes ever that we could possibly get arrested even for chuckling. and most certainly shunned from this general e-population as everyone seems pretty against the jacko mocking. huh. he was a legend and i'm respectful of his death, for sure, but damn if you fuck up your life that much you gotta expect some slashback when you die.

• Like 1

I dont really care much about the whole thing. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. I just think the man was a little nuts and I can never help but wonder:

E_MichaelJackson.jpg

Why?

That's when he's old.

If you look for pictures of him when he's younger with his white skin, he looks much better.