Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

Bingo. He wasn't the same person that made "Thriller".

Then they most definateky wouldn't have been amazing- he wasn't up to it (hence the reason he died)

Yes it is- im not disputing that. I'm just saying that it's not that big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Depends who it was.

I think you believe everything the media is feeding you.

Yes people change but he was still a great person and most importantly a father. and I wish he hadn't died.

maybe it would've been amazing. who knows. we can't judge it since we didn't get to hear it.

It may not have been a big deal to you but it is to others.

James you really need to learn when to shut your mouth

yes u are entitled to your opinion like everyone else but sometimes you take it to far.

I think you mean "lay off the keyboard".

And where exactly have I done anything that is "taking it to far"? It's not like I'm teling anyone they are wrong for caring. I'm just putting things into perspective.

So maybe you should just man up?

Yes people change but he was still a great person and most importantly a father. and I wish he hadn't died.

maybe it would've been amazing. who knows. we can't judge it since we didn't get to hear it.

Thats not true. I dont think he touched kids, or was a bad person at all. In fact, he seemed more misunderstood than anything.

Yes- it's undoubtedly bad for the kids. They loved him, he loved them (no pun lol). But maybe with him gone they can have a better life without turbulence

True true.

Indeed, You cant change having those kids. Even if you think he isn´t the father. He raised them. and no child should ever deserve living without his parents.

I think you mean "lay off the keyboard".

And where exactly have I done anything that is "taking it to far"? It's not like I'm teling anyone they are wrong for caring. I'm just putting things into perspective.

So maybe you should just man up?

Lol. you just love the drama. don't you?

People die everyday. It's a loss- but no different for anyone else dying. Soldiers fighting contribute more. I doubt you think twice about them.

You want me to be "REALLY" heartless?? Okay- "I'm fucking glad that stupid white/negro hyrbid is dead and hope he burns in hell for fucking little kids"

But did I say that?? No. So don't be accusive, k?

no one ever said we werent sad about others dying.

and youre right people do die everyday but we dont talk about it because a.) we dont hear about it and b.) we dont know them.

this is Micheal Jackson

a legend who has done alot in the music industry so obviosuly we hear about it.

yes it is a shame we don't hear about all the other people who died

but is that really our fault? im sure we all dont sit here looking up to find out who died today

Lol. you just love the drama. don't you?

he does. he like feeds off of it lmao

thats why i think i'll stop with this because i can guarantee you he is LOVING all of this

Thats not true. I dont think he touched kids, or was a bad person at all. In fact, he seemed more misunderstood than anything.

Yes- it's undoubtedly bad for the kids. They loved him, he loved them (no pun lol). But maybe with him gone they can have a better life without turbulence

True true.

He tried his best to protect them. but people were always out to get them. :(

I just hope they leave the poor kids alone.

:shifty:

lol no, I get you.

w/e. I think I've "made my point".

I'll shut up before the other James comes an e-punches me in the face for not "shutting my mouth"

lmfao of course you would!

but yes thank you lmao :hug:

hahahaha. true

yeah, we're pretty much done here.

i think we shut him up. FINALLY. it took like 4 people. :rotfl:

yes we are done i hope lmao

i know ahahahaha