Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

Just let the man rest in peace. :roll:

People cried because he meant alot to them. most of them grew up listening to music. his music was a big part of their lives. I see nothing wrong with mourning the death of someone you love.

Do you see me digging up his grave??

Yes- he music isnt gone is it? And you were never going to see him live- so it doesnt matter that he's dead. He wasnt going to make any more music either- so his "not living" status is hardly affecting most people.

If you "loved" Michael Jackson, then you probably have attachment issues tbh.

just because others have a different opinion than you?

Takes two to tango:wink:

^ He Actually made ALOT of music in the time he was ''quiet''.

He made like 100 new songs & was planning on a new album.

& Just as a example Lady Gaga's music, he helped to make it happen, he worked with her & alot other artists of these times.

Some people do cry.

Certainly when its about the music you listened to your whole childhood,

Yes if someone famous dies which you were a fan of you'd cry. If someone of Paramore dies i bet the half forum cries.

& Lucy is righttt.

Paramore is a band that has had some kind of interaction with most fans, and actually made music in our lifetime.

MJ was a recluse who barely showed his face for a positive reason.

Don't compare them- it hold as much weight as a feather

how do u know she'd never see him live?

actually he was getting ready to go back on tour

Not in the US, I believe

^ He Actually made ALOT of music in the time he was ''quiet''.

He made like 100 new songs & was planning on a new album.

& Just as a example Lady Gaga's music, he helped to make it happen, he worked with her & alot other artists of these times.

And none of it saw any real light did it? So again, irrelevant.

Thats them. Not him. More irrelevancy.

Paramore is a band that has had some kind of interaction with most fans, and actually made music in our lifetime.

MJ was a recluse who barely showed his face for a positive reason.

Don't compare them- it hold as much weight as a feather

He had fans over like every day even in his ''quiet'' years.

& I said Paramore because its a Paramore forum? If i'd said another band it woudn't make my point clear enough.

Do you see me digging up his grave??

Yes- he music isnt gone is it? And you were never going to see him live- so it doesnt matter that he's dead. He wasnt going to make any more music either- so his "not living" status is hardly affecting most people.

If you "loved" Michael Jackson, then you probably have attachment issues tbh.

So it doesn't matter that he's dead as long as his music is still here?

What if he wanted to make more albums later on. or go on more tours?

you don't know what he had planned.

It's still sad losing a legend like that.

what if one of your favorite musician died? you wouldn't care? as long as you still have their music around?

Yeah I loved him but not like that.. his music really didn't affect the way it did to others who grew up to it.

^ that would be awesome lmao

i think people are being dicks about it just because they didnt like him

if it was someone they liked on the other hand it wouldve been a different story

no matter if u liked him or not he was a legend and no one should be an asshole about this

So it doesn't matter that he's dead as long as his music is still here?

What if he wanted to make more albums later on. or go on more tours?

you don't know what he had planned.

It's still sad losing a legend like that.

what if one of your favorite musician died? you wouldn't care? as long as you still have their music around?

Yeah I loved him but not like that.. his music really didn't affect the way it did to others who grew up to it.

Bingo. He wasn't the same person that made "Thriller".

Then they most definateky wouldn't have been amazing- he wasn't up to it (hence the reason he died)

Yes it is- im not disputing that. I'm just saying that it's not that big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Depends who it was.

Unless you get off your lazy e-ass and find it for me, I'm going to assume you are lying.

Well you go ahead asumming that. I do know she got all the rights for the song. & I did looked for it, because i want it to. But i just cant find it.

He also worked with will.i.am on his album, & alot more of artists of these days, stuff which isn't released yet.

Bingo. He wasn't the same person that made "Thriller".

Then they most definateky wouldn't have been amazing- he wasn't up to it (hence the reason he died)

Yes it is- im not disputing that. I'm just saying that it's not that big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Depends who it was.

not going to lie ily but thats REALLY heartless. just because he changed alot and is a little odd doesnt mean it was OKAY for him to die because hes not the same person. its never okay for someone to die even if they've changed

not going to lie ily but thats REALLY heartless. just because he changed alot and is a little odd doesnt mean it was OKAY for him to die because hes not the same person. its never okay for someone to die even if they've changed

People die everyday. It's a loss- but no different for anyone else dying. Soldiers fighting contribute more. I doubt you think twice about them.

You want me to be "REALLY" heartless?? Okay- "I'm fucking glad that stupid white/negro hyrbid is dead and hope he burns in hell for fucking little kids"

But did I say that?? No. So don't be accusive, k?

• Like 1