Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Hahaha, congrats!!

Dan (Sefirosu) and Megan (tiaisradder) also won. I'm stoked for them. :willy_nilly:

WOOOOO!!!!

thank you thank you!

i was no joke crying cuz i didnt win... well not only that theres just been alot of cap going on and then this added to it and i exploded lmfao.

now i feel bad about my best friend who will be waiting while im in the m&g i wanna have one of them call her or make a video for her.

and i wanna get them something! chriss who is giving them the bracelets?

I am so glad that you're going to get to meet them. I hope you have a blast!

^ Well I figured since Dan and Megan (and Dan apparently never even questioned that I'm his m&g guest -WOO!) are going to the same date that they would do it.

Dang, now I need to think of dumb CSI: Miami jokes to play on Hayley... cause Dan's AWESOME! :)

HA HA!!! I can't believe this. When I got the tweet from Chriss, I almost crapped my pants. I'm sitting in my cubicle, I look at the phone, and I dont know how I didnt scream. I had to run outside because I was freaking out. Chriss, there was never any doubt that you were going to be my guest. This is gonna be the best night of my life. I cannot wait. Thank you so much for hanging out with a stranger at a concert, never mind letting him into your house. You're an amazing person and I'm so glad we'll be rocking out for three days!! And let me just say.............................AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

^ Your initial response of "OMFG!!!!!!" made it seem like you were flipping out. That's the best kind of response! I was so glad I got to tell you the good news.

And there was no way I was going to let you hang out all alone at that show this summer. Going to shows alone is never fun, and we got to have a sweet tailgating party as well!

This summer was great! I met several really cool new friends. October's gonna be frickin' SWEET!!

aww tay yeah even tho im going im still kinda pissed that i personally didn't get it

and i feel bad because i have to leave my friend for it =/

okay cool chriss and yay youre going!!

:hyper:

soooo what should i get them?!

^ Megan, your avatar is super cute haha

8 days till the show! I'm so stoked!

Even though I didn't get meet and greet, I'll probably still be able to meet them since the back of the venue is on a street, and they park the buses right back there so it's easy to get to. So hopefully my mom let's us wait after, and they don't just go straight to the bus, and actully hang out with us.

OMFG. Im still kicking myself for not seeing the twitter message that told people to go to hot topic to get a free paramore ticket plus meet&greets to a sold out show in pomona. and to make matters worse.......the hot topic that's like 10 mins away from me was taking part in this!

AUGHH! will i ever be able to see paramore live?