Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

So since I have a meet and greet, I decided to try & come up with ideas for gifts for the band.

So far I only know what to get Hayley; any ideas for what to get the guys?

I've thought of gift cards (especially maybe some for Taco Bell, Starbucks, etc...) but I'd like to give them something else too.

So since I have a meet and greet, I decided to try & come up with ideas for gifts for the band.

So far I only know what to get Hayley; any ideas for what to get the guys?

I've thought of gift cards (especially maybe some for Taco Bell, Starbucks, etc...) but I'd like to give them something else too.

At my meet and greet I gave Josh a Starbucks card which he was estatic about. Same with Zac, I gave him an In-N-Out gift card with a paper hat and some sour patch kids and he kept going about how those were his favorite. For Jeremy and Taylor, I got them both Jamba Juice cards and they were happy.

Pretty much anything involving food or homemade things they'll love. :]

Haha I'm glad we knew who won the M&Gs more than a week before like they usually do; gives us more time to decide what to get them.

it's cuz we're awesome and that thread was made lmao

im glad they actually listened to us this time around lol

i wanna get them giftcards but idk if my mom will have money for it. if not i'd wanna make them those string bracelets but everyone always makes them those so idk lol