Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

My parents dont want me to go to the paramore concert in tilburg.

Because me and my 2 best friends, need to sleep in a hotel.

To come home on the other day, and they dont want me to go ¬¬

But i dont want to wait another year, and i also dont know

if they are coming in 2010 to amsterdam :(

My parents dont want me to go to the paramore concert in tilburg.

Because me and my 2 best friends, need to sleep in a hotel.

To come home on the other day, and they dont want me to go ¬¬

But i dont want to wait another year, and i also dont know

if they are coming in 2010 to amsterdam :(

Aww that sucks ! :(

Why won't she let you go Franny? :/

Bc she just doesnt want to have the stress with it. shes the only person i could go there with and she knows that. when they cancelled the gig last year, she used to say "they are gonna come back and then you can go" but now when its the time again, she just looks for ridiculous arguments not to go with me there. & i know that shes gonna destroy the ticks i ordered, when i dont do impossible tasks for her. as i know myself i'll try myself to death, but its not gonna be enough for her, she destroys the ticks and i'll spend my birthday in a hospital cuz of cutting myself and a breakdown...

Bc she just doesnt want to have the stress with it. shes the only person i could go there with and she knows that. when they cancelled the gig last year, she used to say "they are gonna come back and then you can go" but now when its the time again, she just looks for ridiculous arguments not to go with me there. & i know that shes gonna destroy the ticks i ordered, when i dont do impossible tasks for her. as i know myself i'll try myself to death, but its not gonna be enough for her, she destroys the ticks and i'll spend my birthday in a hospital cuz of cutting myself and a breakdown...

Aw, that sucks so bad. I'm sorry. :hug::(

And dude, please don't even think about cutting yourself. If there's one thing I can tell you, it's that it will not help a bit. It will only make things worse. Just hang in there hun, and I'm sure you'll get to see them one day!

Aw, that sucks so bad. I'm sorry. :hug::(

And dude, please don't even think about cutting yourself. If there's one thing I can tell you, it's that it will not help a bit. It will only make things worse. Just hang in there hun, and I'm sure you'll get to see them one day!

i know cuz i did it for a long time not even 2 years ago. but if a thing hurts me really deep, its mostly cuz of her and then i have nobody to talk to, dont see another way out and then it can possibly happen. ( i already can tell you that nothing can hurt me more than having the chance to see paramore so close and then someone destroys it. and its definitly not a question of one day cuz the situation in this case wont change, so if im not gonna see them this time, i'll never see them. sounds crappy but its the truth. :(

i know cuz i did it for a long time not even 2 years ago. but if a thing hurts me really deep, its mostly cuz of her and then i have nobody to talk to, dont see another way out and then it can possibly happen. ( i already can tell you that nothing can hurt me more than having the chance to see paramore so close and then someone destroys it. and its definitly not a question of one day cuz the situation in this case wont change, so if im not gonna see them this time, i'll never see them. sounds crappy but its the truth. :(

i'm can't tell you how sorry i'm about that. but please do not do it again. if you want to talk to someone, you can talk to me.

in a year you'll be 18, and she can't legally stop you from going then. never stop believing in the things you want most in life.

/wow, i got very ... what's the word? deep! there. ;p

i'm can't tell you how sorry i'm about that. but please do not do it again. if you want to talk to someone, you can talk to me.

in a year you'll be 18, and she can't legally stop you from going then. never stop believing in the things you want most in life.

/wow, i got very ... what's the word? deep! there. ;p

i'll try my best, i promise! tho i actually cant promise anything in this case. but i'll try my best. ya i know, but i always don't wanna bother you or other guys with my problems, i'm already bothering you enough with other stuff...haha.

there you are right, but the basic problem is that i have no other person to take me there, doesnt matter whether im 17 or 18. :/ but kay thats another story

ya huh? you can always get deep in such things and discuss haha

i'll try my best, i promise! tho i actually cant promise anything in this case. but i'll try my best. ya i know, but i always don't wanna bother you or other guys with my problems, i'm already bothering you enough with other stuff...haha.

there you are right, but the basic problem is that i have no other person to take me there, doesnt matter whether im 17 or 18. :/ but kay thats another story

ya huh? you can always get deep in such things and discuss haha

Yeah, do try your best! Dude, don't ever feel like you're bothering me with talking to me! Please promise me that if you're even considering cutting yourself, come talk to me! I'll try to help you as much as possible.

Yeah, that can be a problem :/ But can't you take a bus or train or something?

Yeah, do try your best! Dude, don't ever feel like you're bothering me with talking to me! Please promise me that if you're even considering cutting yourself, come talk to me! I'll try to help you as much as possible.

Yeah, that can be a problem :/ But can't you take a bus or train or something?

aw thanks. I'll talk to you if i need to talk to someone, thats promised! :hug:

I could, but all cities they might come to are so far away from me that i have to take a hotel room or idk and taking a train back home, something around 1am in the morning alone in a big city is too dangerous. oh well....