Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

K, so I've decided that I wont tell anybody in school that i'm seeing paramore.

I'll just say I'm going out of town :P

Can't risk getting screamed at

I've only told a select few...basically the ones who are trying to go desperately!

My parents never actually gave me the "ok" to go to this concert. And I think I'm going to go to the office "sick" that day, so I can leave early!:shifty:

28 days until nj show

29 days until philly show

and 33 days until nyc

yay! :willy_nilly:

and marion on pfc said theyre trying to post all the m&g winners at the same time instead of a couple every week! yay!:D

That would be great! I know Megan said a bunch of PFCers emailed them about that. Announcing m&g winners all at once is better because if people need to plan ahead, they actually can.

Haha, and thanks for the countdown. I'm too lazy to do one.

My mom stopped by my grandma's today to drop off my mail, and she forgot my ticket for the NJ show... the thing she kept mentioning the most. lol

That would be great! I know Megan said a bunch of PFCers emailed them about that. Announcing m&g winners all at once is better because if people need to plan ahead, they actually can.

Haha, and thanks for the countdown. I'm too lazy to do one.

My mom stopped by my grandma's today to drop off my mail, and she forgot my ticket for the NJ show... the thing she kept mentioning the most. lol

yeah thats true haha im pumped that they actually listened to our ideas on this AND they have a new layout!

haha no prob. and lol poor mom hahaha

Bc she just doesnt want to have the stress with it. shes the only person i could go there with and she knows that. when they cancelled the gig last year, she used to say "they are gonna come back and then you can go" but now when its the time again, she just looks for ridiculous arguments not to go with me there. & i know that shes gonna destroy the ticks i ordered, when i dont do impossible tasks for her. as i know myself i'll try myself to death, but its not gonna be enough for her, she destroys the ticks and i'll spend my birthday in a hospital cuz of cutting myself and a breakdown...
Oh hunni I'm so sorry :(:hug: Take care sweety! <3

There's just one tiny problem....I have no friends who are Paramore fans. :/

We'll see but I gave up. ordering the ticks was a bad idea.

Well does your mom know that? You can always say that one of your friends has started to like Paramore and took a part on one competition and won the tickets but she has something else to do that day so she gave it to you =) She gotta let u go there then! ;)

Oh hunni I'm so sorry :(:hug: Take care sweety! <3

Well does your mom know that? You can always say that one of your friends has started to like Paramore and took a part on one competition and won the tickets but she has something else to do that day so she gave it to you =) She gotta let u go there then! ;)

yes she knows it. and honestly, im not a friend of lying bc of this. i mean if its a good lie, really believable, okay. but this theatre isnt believable in my case.

ya, i'll try to take care hun :hug:

yes she knows it. and honestly, im not a friend of lying bc of this. i mean if its a good lie, really believable, okay. but this theatre isnt believable in my case.

ya, i'll try to take care hun :hug:

Well yeah I know what you mean.. I just wanted to help but it's your choice what your decission is then =)

and glad to hear that :hug: