Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^Yay! :D

Sorry for asking so much, haha. But my dad got this mail today from where we ordered the tickets from or whatever it was. Anyways, it was just loads of info about the gig and when the Paramore come on and all that + what you couldn't bring. And it obviously said no cameras. But are we allowed to take a camera with us to the M&G? I don't have my own digital camera, only the DLSR(well I have two super old digital cameras too). So I was supposed to take my dad's, but he most likely won't let me take it if it can be taken. So anyone know if it's okey to take it to the M&G, I assume the security thing doesn't take it after we've been to the m&g?

ah i hope you all have fun!

and joan you'll prob be having a heart attack tomorrow like i was hahaha

oh yeah that didn't make me relax haha! but yeah i bet you are right, i feel scared/excited atm already so :rotfl:

and thanks! :hug:

That's normal hun. haha

I think I'm going crazy next friday then and believe me, really crazy. :roll:

Yeah I guess so :)

I think you will, but in a good way! :willy_nilly::D

So the danish music magazine "Gaffa" had a small interview with Zac this weekend. I know the most of you would not understand it, since it is in danish. However it might interest those who are going to the danish gig (and who can understand danish). Call it a teaser :D

Here it is: http://www.gaffa.dk/artikel/35918

What he is saying is that so far the tour has been good but that Hayley suddenly lost her voice and they had to postpone som gigs. He also mentions that he is very excited to play in Denmark, he calls it his favorite place (don't they always do that :)) and that his favorite band is the danish band Mew. Also that the playlist is quite different than the one they play in the US.

He mentions that before a gig, they always stretch out right before they are on. Hayley gets very nervous. He mentions that they listen to very differen music. Zac listens to Mew, Josh listens to mellow music like Bon Iver, Hayley listens to very energetic stuff, and Jeremy to rap.

He mentions that they always get a tons of gummi bears and that he never eats it. He once asked for a dog, just to see if someone would come with one :D

Finally he mentions that if he could be another musician, it would probably be Thom Yorke. And that he would love to play at for instance Roskilde Festivalen, especially if Mew would be there.

Oh my effin god.

Yesterday... it was the most amazing day of my friggin life!!!!! All the stuff went perfectly there and you don't know how shocked I was when I finally met them! I got the chance to talk with them a little... it was so cool!

I gave them this weird reindeer softed animal... and if you had seen the expression on Hayley's face I know you would have said aww because she just got so excited of it and she had this kinda "happily shocked" face going on and she was kinda giggling and she actually said "aaw"! And then she thanked me like for 100 times =) :willy_nilly::D

And then I had a little chat and I don't remember much of it hah. But my sister had a poster of this pic with her, and after Taylor and Zac signed it they just kept staring at it and then cracked up. Then they just looked at their selves in the pic and were like "oh my god they made a poster of this?!?" & "Hahah look at Jeremy's face!" and they were still laughing! That was just so hilarious.

And yeah. We weren't allowed to take any photos in the M&G but it's ok I didn't feel like taking pictures there cause I just wanted to concentrate on what was happening!! =) But then each of us got a pic with the band (and I look like shit, seriously shit, on it heh!) and we just said bye and went back to the arena. Then me and the others were sitting on the penalty box for like 10-15 minutes and then the onr guy said that: "the others are gonna get in soon so you guys can go to the standing place there" and then we just walked (we weren't allowed to run heh) to the standing place. SO WE HAD AN EARLY ENTRY, YAY! :willy_nilly: And I got the place in the middle, and in the first row! You know how stoked I was? YEAH PRETTY MUCH!

And yeah I was there (almost died there tho lmao) the whole gig! The set was pretty much the same as the one which was announced before so there were no big surprises... But the BBBB with the YMAS guys & Misguided Ghosts (beautiful acoustics) surprised me in a positive way! :hyper: :hyper: BUT IN A NUTSHELL = THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: 8-)

And yeah that was pretty much my day in Helsinki 11/29/2009. I really should start writing novels lmao!